Boycott of PFT | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boycott of PFT

I don't think the "anti-homers" should receive any commendation for being wary of each move the FO makes. It is irrational to be a yes man, just as being a no-way-man is pathetic.

Many Dolfans have built their football philosophies by watching the Dolphins- the winningest team in the last 30 years, one of 2 teams that play so well, so consistently that they haven't had a top 10 pick in the last 10 years. The same Dolphins that broke records regarding playoff appearances. Dolfans built their philosophies watching the Dolphins be good, but not great. First the team built around the RB (Csonka) then around the QB (Marino), now around the Defense (Jimmy/Wanny)- and year after year they see other teams take it to the Super Bowl while the beloved Dolphins are "that" close. I think it is pathetic for these guys that have an obviously different philosophy than the Dolphins, to bash Optimistic Dolphin fans for their seeing the good in the situation. The foul-weather Dolphin-"fans?" are safe in their pessimistic shell- proving them wrong is only good for the team they "love?". I think it is absurd.

Hey I think some of the moves we have made have been good and have said it. I have complimented the Boston move as well as the James move. I like adding Tressman.But I am not going to buy that Feeley was a good move and that it makes sense especially when you consider his lack of experience and what we paid. I am concerned we have not found a starting unit on the line. I am concerned about the decsion to have Collier at OC. All I have said is we made a lot of risky moves for a team who is out of time to win with this core of players.

We also have not solved our troubles at OLine yet everyone keeps saying we upgraded the line.

Bottom line is as I said before, we needed sweeping changes and the Fins broke out a tooth brush to do the sweeping with.

Still major questions at OLine, Coaching, QB and the defense is getting old.

Kind of where we left off isn't it?

Either way, the big point in all of this is that this was not the thread to take this up in. If AI had an issue with me he should have addressed me privatley instead of fouling up this thread with it. Sorry WHarf but in this case the Mods let me down.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Just dont make the mistake of reading the articles if you dont like it. I just visit the Rumor Mill every day and scan down to see if they have anything good.

This just in.....Warren Sapp has eaten Al Davis's ego....I repeat Al Davis's ego has been eaten!

Back
Top Bottom