Boycott of PFT | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boycott of PFT

Originally posted by fin-atic
Sorry, but I am sick of that site. It has been the source of more BS, misleading articles, and just out and out lies then I can count.

I am encouraging all Fin fans to boycott that site and save yourslef and the rest of us the time and troubel of this poorly reported rumours and trash.

Do it. Do it today. If not for yourself then for all the loved ones in your life.

actually i´m only sick of your negativity, this whole offseason you are only bashing the FO, ripping AJ. Feeley , thats all i see from you...and that is what i´m sick of....:rolleyes:

WHATS PFT? i DONT WANT TO SOUND STUPID BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW

Last edited by a moderator:
that is Pro Football Weekly, a internet site that gives news and rumours and stuff

Re: Re: Boycott of PFT

Originally posted by Al13

actually i´m only sick of your negativity, this whole offseason you are only bashing the FO, ripping AJ. Feeley , thats all i see from you...and that is what i´m sick of....:rolleyes:

This comment is uncalled for. I am entitled to my opinion about the team. Not only do I have a valid points, but there are many who agree with me.

You don't like my opinions then fine. Then don't read them or ignore me. I frankly don't seek or require your approval.

The emporer just doesn't like being told he's naked. Sorry if the truth hurts, but this team has made some very risky and very questionable decisions. Because I refuse to be lead by the nose into believing they are great doesn't make me bad. You have to admitt their recent history is not in their favor.

But to randomly atttack me in a light hearted thread is out of line and it has been reported to the moderators.

Now go find your ignore button and leave me alone.

Re: Re: Re: Boycott of PFT

Originally posted by fin-atic

This comment is uncalled for. I am entitled to my opinion about the team. Not only do I have a valid points, but there are many who agree with me.

You don't like my opinions then fine. Then don't read them or ignore me. I frankly don't seek or require your approval.

The emporer just doesn't like being told he's naked. Sorry if the truth hurts, but this team has made some very risky and very questionable decisions. Because I refuse to be lead by the nose into believing they are great doesn't make me bad. You have to admitt their recent history is not in their favor.

But to randomly atttack me in a light hearted thread is out of line and it has been reported to the moderators.

Now go find your ignore button and leave me alone.

well, i don´t know what is wrong with my opinion, that it has to be reported to the mods, but this was something that i picked up during this offseason, every move we made you didn´t like it, and if the move´s are risky or not, nobody will know till they start hitting each other again, thats what i was tired about, you just didn´t give the newcomers a chance, thats all and this is something i didn´t like and this is just my opinion and if this was to harsh then i´m sorry but this is the way i feel about it and actually i saw a lot of others that where feeling the same way.

Don't worry about it, Al....take his advice and put him on ignore...."boycott" his posts....It's better that way. ;) :D

Originally posted by Predaphin34
I take that site as a joke and if you noticed they never have anything GOOD to say, everything is completely negative.
Am I the only one that sees the irony here?

Not with you, preda....;)

I think PFT is useless, and stopped reading a couple months ago. But hey, if you're dying for agent-related gossip, go nuts. I'd only request that people posting rumor discussions cite PFT as the source (which most people here are good about, so huzzah), so that I can safely ignore it.

By the way, fin-atic, though I agree with you about the suckiness of PFT, writing about it and asking for a boycott is a sure way to get people to read the site.

Back
Top Bottom