Boycott of PFT | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boycott of PFT

Re: Re: Re: Boycott of PFT

Originally posted by fin-atic

This comment is uncalled for. I am entitled to my opinion about the team. Not only do I have a valid points, but there are many who agree with me.

You don't like my opinions then fine. Then don't read them or ignore me. I frankly don't seek or require your approval.

The emporer just doesn't like being told he's naked. Sorry if the truth hurts, but this team has made some very risky and very questionable decisions. Because I refuse to be lead by the nose into believing they are great doesn't make me bad. You have to admitt their recent history is not in their favor.

But to randomly atttack me in a light hearted thread is out of line and it has been reported to the moderators.

Now go find your ignore button and leave me alone.

You tell em, dude.

Finatic has gotten blasted more in FH for not liking the 3rd string qb trade more than Wayne was for saying he's the next Marino.

In all likelihood, Feely is more likely to bust than become the next Marino. Guess who's gotten blasted more, finatic because most people here wanna hear that every move is great.

You know there is a name for people who just latch on to everything a team does and think its the best. I am not a "homer". This team has maybe one more year before it starts to loose key players. Already our stars like Zach and Madison are starting to lose a step. We really could not afford all these gambles. Hey they may turn out. Maybe not. I think there is no better than a 50/50 bet on any of them. Do you think considering the positon this team is in timing wise, that this something to feel good about?

You know you guys see the team management stand up and say " we really like this guy" "He is going to be the next Marino" and you believe it. You ignore the fact that we have missed the playoffs for two years straight, and have gotten worst each of the last four years. And their annual sales job is always wrong. We have some serious problems on this team. And its going to take more than just a couple of medicore players to get us there.

I think it is a damn shame that it takes a Bills fan to recognize that I am just being real. I do not arbitrarily throw out negative things. They are always in response to some post that is celebrating that we are going to the SB this year or how "improved" we are or "How much better the OLine is" when we still are missing half a line of starters and we don't know what we ae going ot have for a line.

C'mon people and wake up. I am just keeping it real. I am not going to be sucked into the team hype to watch us go down the tubes again. I have been sucked into that for about ten years now. I have had enough and yes it makes me bitter. I expected serious change and it didn't happen. I am disappointed in the fans. Where is the outrage? Where is the anger? You guys just keep agreeing to be WanSpeils b-itches. Not me.

Infin all I have to say is you were the lead Fiedler Hugger. You thought he was the man and gave me more crap than anyone about saying Jay was not getting the job done. Now Feeley is here and he is the man without even taking a snap. The wind changes directions and you go with it with the same blind support.

AI plain and simpley put, if you wanted to voice an opinion about me then you should have PMd me instead of attacking me in this thread. You want to get personal with me then take it to the PM and we can throw down all day long. That goes for anyone else here. I guarantee the facts are in my favor that we have not made solid moves. The stats and numbers support my statement that these are the riskiest moves we have ever made at a time when we could least afford them.

To be fair to others as well Finatic, you speak like the moves are "definitely" going to fail. Boston has his upsides. He is no different from RW coming to Miami with question marks.

As for feely, he may not be the next Marino but he could be an upgrade over Fiedler which remains to be seen. You will have to wait and see however if the fins could've done better by getting another qb. It could be argued that Garcia would've been a better option than Feely . Spielman had to make a move since he missed out on Brunnel.

Actually... I saw no personal attack.
You are quick to dis peeps for being "homers", yet when someone calls you on being the exact opposite, you take offense.

sorry dude... but Al13 was not out of line, any more than you get yourself.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
To be fair to others as well Finatic, you speak like the moves are "definitely" going to fail. Boston has his upsides. He is no different from RW coming to Miami with question marks.

As for feely, he may not be the next Marino but he could be an upgrade over Fiedler which remains to be seen. You will have to wait and see however if the fins could've done better by getting another qb. It could be argued that Garcia would've been a better option than Feely . Spielman had to make a move since he missed out on Brunnel.

well this is exactly the same way i feel

Spielman also points out that Garcia was not available when the Dolphins made the trade for Feeley and adds, ``It doesn't fit our philosophy. Garcia is a very good player, but he's an older player that had an injury history and off-field issues. We would rather have young guys.''

Originally posted by inFINSible

Quote:
Spielman also points out that Garcia was not available when the Dolphins made the trade for Feeley and adds, ``It doesn't fit our philosophy. Garcia is a very good player, but he's an older player that had an injury history and off-field issues. We would rather have young guys.''

What did you expect him to say? "I should've waited" Garcia is not much older nor is he more injury prone than Fiedler ? Oh and yeah, Fiedler hasn't fit the fins system in 4 yrs. too.

As for feely, he may not be the next Marino but he could be an upgrade over Fiedler which remains to be seen. You will have to wait and see however if the fins could've done better by getting another qb. It could be argued that Garcia would've been a better option than Feely. Spielman had to make a move since he missed out on Brunnel.

Is it about Feeley or Fiedler?????

Is it about Feeley or Fiedler?????
It's about Feely . I'm just saying that based on his comments, why did he keep Fielder since it pretty much describes Fiedler w/o the off field issues?

I say we boycott fin-atic for being such a dunce. It's a rumor mill dammitt!!

Sorry, I can't agree that Garcia would be a better move than Feeley. He's had his 15 minutes of fame....Go AJ....

BTW...it was still speculation that Garcia was going to be released when RS made the move on Feeley...

It's about Feely . I'm just saying that based on his comments, why did he keep Fielder since it pretty much describes Fiedler w/o the off field issues?
A veteran back-up who is familiar with the team and the players is more valuable than a veteran back-up who is in his first year with the team, especially when there is very little discernable difference in their play.

Garcia has a bad back....That is a LOT different than Jay's injuries. When Jay gets injured it comes from playing, Garcia can get injured bending over for the morning paper...

No off field issues with Jay....ZERO.....Lots of off field issues and character concern about Garcia. This is not a team that's going to sign players with character issues when there isn't a need to do so.

Before you bring up Boston, I want to point out that great talent has a way of making other issues go away....Garcia is not great talent.

A veteran back-up who is familiar with the team and the players is more valuable than a veteran back-up who is in his first year with the team, especially when there is very little discernable difference in their play.

Garcia has a bad back....That is a LOT different than Jay's injuries. When Jay gets injured it comes from playing, Garcia can get injured bending over for the morning paper...

No off field issues with Jay....ZERO.....Lots of off field issues and character concern about Garcia. This is not a team that's going to sign players with character issues when there isn't a need to do so.

Before you bring up Boston, I want to point out that great talent has a way of making other issues go away....Garcia is not great talent.
I just think you and Spielman are homophobic.

Back
Top Bottom