Bpa?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bpa??

TheBostonBomber

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hate the term. How can some fin fans say that we have no glarring needs so we should take bpa?? have you guys looked at the right side of our o-line? And please don't come at me with St.clair, randel(maybe), mcintosh(injured), or whitley cause they ain't gonna cut it! Even though we have made some improvements we still have a very poor O-line. When are some posters going to get there head out of the sand and realize that our o-line is not only a glarring need, it is the determining factor whether we have to sit through another season like last.

I know this subject has been talked about to death, but I had to bring it up again after I read a recent post.

We NEED to improve our o-line through the draft, that is a fact. Because even if we get randal we will still be one of the worst o-lines in the league. For those of you who think not, and want to go after lb, de, dt, s depth with our first pick you are crazy and if the FO does they are crazy as well.

We HAVE to draft a stud o-line that can start @ rt or rg.

We better not depend on june 1st cuts cause we will get burned, u can take that to the bank.

And as for wanny saying we could bring back Perry, that statement almost made me cry! Wouldn't mind seeing nails come back and fight it out but im not holding my breath.

O-LINE O-LINE O-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is only one STUD olineman in this draft and he doesnt even play RT/RG... the rest are all gonna need some coaching and some help

Originally posted by TheBostonBomber
Hate the term. How can some fin fans say that we have no glarring needs so we should take bpa?? have you guys looked at the right side of our o-line? And please don't come at me with St.clair, randel(maybe), mcintosh(injured), or whitley cause they ain't gonna cut it! Even though we have made some improvements we still have a very poor O-line. When are some posters going to get there head out of the sand and realize that our o-line is not only a glarring need, it is the determining factor whether we have to sit through another season like last.

I know this subject has been talked about to death, but I had to bring it up again after I read a recent post.

We NEED to improve our o-line through the draft, that is a fact. Because even if we get randal we will still be one of the worst o-lines in the league. For those of you who think not, and want to go after lb, de, dt, s depth with our first pick you are crazy and if the FO does they are crazy as well.

We HAVE to draft a stud o-line that can start @ rt or rg.

We better not depend on june 1st cuts cause we will get burned, u can take that to the bank.

And as for wanny saying we could bring back Perry, that statement almost made me cry! Wouldn't mind seeing nails come back and fight it out but im not holding my breath.

O-LINE O-LINE O-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take it easy man. Rick knows what he's doing and you should trust him. Whatever anyone here says will not matter on draft day. We all want a better o-line but nobody wants to take a player at 20 that should be taken at 50.We might take Andrews, or Smiley or even Carey at some point so relax, Rick will take care of it.

Ozzy rules!!

Give me a break, I know nothing that we say on this board will change what the fins will do. And, I do trust rick, hes made some awesome moves so far.

I guess its stupid to comment on this board cause it won't change what the fins do, right danny?????

BPA is ALWAYS the way to go.

If your trying to fill holes through the draft, you'll be sorely dissapointed almost every time.

Give me a break, I know nothing that we say on this board will change what the fins will do. And, I do trust rick, hes made some awesome moves so far.

I guess its stupid to comment on this board cause it won't change what the fins do, right danny?????
My oh my, you took what I said all wrong. What I'm saying is that you should not let people saying we should take a LB get to you. I agree that we need help for the o-line. I wasn't attacking you, I was in fact being on your side but I guess you took it the wrong way. Everyone has a right to say what they want, but Rick knows what he's doing so that's what I meant. Hope I was clear this time.

Ozzy rules!!

Its always a fact with me.

Go look at last years first round. See how many teams drafted players at positions they needed, and see how many of them even helped a LICK.

New England drafted Ty Warren and he couldn't sniff the starting line up.

Unless your talking RB's or WR's, your chances of getting immediate help are slim to none.......and like I said, that is a fact.

stamos your so full of urself its funny. You have no idea what you are talking about. I don't understand people like you.

You draft what you need, not what bpa is.

I don't let it get to me danny, its just that........ I read these posts saying that are oline is fine if we get randel, so we can draft a lb or something, and im thinking to myself........are they for real???

Hate the term.

Before I go to sleep, I will be sure to thank the lord that you are not our GM.

stamos your so full of urself its funny.

From reading Stamos' posts from last year, I'd much rather take his word over yours.

Just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean you have to ruin your panties.

Chill out.

Back
Top Bottom