Bpa?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bpa??

Originally posted by TheBostonBomber
Chambers, i never implied that I did but stamos DID!
BPA is the way to go...unless it's something crazy. For example: If Steven Jackson is the BPA.

It does matter chambers, right now this team needs o-line, we have to try our best to fill that need, we can take BPA after that need is filled.

That's a stupid way to go. You take note of 3-5 positions, look at the BPA there, and you make a decision.

To REACH on an offensive lineman at #20 just because it's our biggest need would be stupid.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

To REACH on an offensive lineman at #20 just because it's our biggest need would be stupid.

Which is pretty much what every coach, GM, our scout in the NFL would tell ya too.

I don't think smiley is a reach @ 20 and alot of people would agree with me

If there is a better LB, DT, or WR there...then you take that player.

This thread could go one all nite long...lolI understand about the BPA as long as is not a RB,FB,TE or corner then I'm fine with it.I think we'll target 1 or 2 players at o-line,DT,WR and maybe even LB and if those guys are not there then we'll probably trade down.I don't wanna reach for any guy but taking Smiley at 20 is not a big reach imo but we'll see what Rick thinks.

Ozzy rules!!

Stamos, dont be so hard-headed.

Player A is a RB and was given a ranking of 87.6 by Spielman
Player B is an OT/OG and was given a ranking of 87.4 by Spielman

Youre telling me that we should take the RB because hes the Best Player Aavailable? The answer here is that its obviously not black and white.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be upset if we picked rivers or a top notch wr that we didn't expect to fall. I would be upset if we took lb or de or dt or s(excluding taylor)

There are alot of different ways this could pan out.......alot of players that coulf fall that we didn't expect.

Its ignorant to think that we should take BAP and that be the end of it.

BAP

I thought you guys were talking about the BPA...

Now you are talking about the BAP?

Originally posted by Surferosa

Player A is a RB and was given a ranking of 87.6 by Spielman
Player B is an OT/OG and was given a ranking of 87.4 by Spielman

Youre telling me that we should take the RB because hes the Best Player Aavailable? The answer here is that its obviously not black and white.

Now that is a completely different case. That post made no sense. If there is a small difference, then obviously you go for your need. If there's a medium-big difference, then yes...you go for the BPA, as long as it is STILL a NEED(DT, LB, WR, S).

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Now that is a completely different case. That post made no sense. If there is a small difference, then obviously you go for your need. If there's a medium-big difference, then yes...you go for the BPA, as long as it is STILL a NEED(DT, LB, WR, S).

Define "medium-big difference". Thats EXACTLY my point - its NOT black and white. Participating in a thread and saying, "Draft BPA" isnt the answer. What if theres one point value difference between them. Two points? Five points? Where do you draw the line??

I think the lesson here is ......DRAFT ANDREWS FOR CRISSAKES!!! :yell: :cool: :goof:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom