Brace Yourselves... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brace Yourselves...

What excuses? Don't we all know what he is at this point? An average to at times above average QB mixed in with injury prone.

Reactions: JUN
I think anybody in their right mind knows we can do better than RT. It’s just not working. I wish it was but it’s just not. This looks like most every other season with him. He will be back next year but we have to plan for a move in the near future

Then you gotta throw in excuses for Oline play, receivers drops, defense, etc.
I see what you're saying, Gase, Loggains and Tannehill MUST have dump off plays to receivers before he gets crushed in 3 seconds. Other QBs do it.
Exactly!!!

Even if Gase called a stupid play that needed 3 seconds for the WR's to even look for the ball...Tannehill was the one out there taking the asskicking, and should have audibled out. I thought he did a couple of times, but when I paid attention, he was only calling out who the MIKE was.

Damn the MIKE, where is the pressure coming from...and get a hot read over there.

Last edited:
With his JOB on the line you would think he would balls up and play to win but he is going to be dangerous with Jacksonville defense next season.

In all honesty, RT wasn't the reason we lost this game. The OL and D were the reason we lost the game. I'm no fan of Ryan, but the truth is the truth

He played a big part too come on. D gotta pick six and we had a 75 yard TD run. The passing game did absolutely nada. The vikes are just better but to just absolve the guy who has the ball on every play of any wrong doing isn’t fair

In all honesty, RT wasn't the reason we lost this game. The OL and D were the reason we lost the game. I'm no fan of Ryan, but the truth is the truth

I only got to listen this week, but if the radio call was accurate, sounds like the OL got completely overwhelmed and the defense sleepwalked the 1st quarter. Spotting a team 21 points out the gates is a surefire recipe for a loss.

Back
Top Bottom