Brace Yourselves... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brace Yourselves...

we scored 3 pts on offense in what delusional world is that not on the QB? he sucks, he's not smart.. enough

Hey. Atleast the team got that extra well deserved day off, while playoffs hang in the balance. Partying over a fluke play was more important. Incredible play last week. Glad they enjoyed it that much. Incredible way to build structure Gase. Rewarding your players for a highlight play, most of them had nothing to do with, with the vital part of the season knocking on the door.

I only got to listen this week, but if the radio call was accurate, sounds like the OL got completely overwhelmed and the defense sleepwalked the 1st quarter. Spotting a team 21 points out the gates is a surefire recipe for a loss.

Ryan didn't have a good game but the OL got absolutely crushed. Overall, you are lucky you did not watch.

I’m by no means a Tannehill fan, but these types of threads always make me shake my head, it’s a **** stirring thread. This doesn’t just apply to the Tannehaters but it goes with the Tannefans as well and a main reason I try to stay off of every Tannehill thread made in here which is about 85% of this board.

Like I said. You're a jerk.

You’re trying to defend RT to someone who has no ability to be objective and actually seems to revel in a Fins loss so...
Ryan didn't have a good game but the OL got absolutely crushed. Overall, you are lucky you did not watch.

I listened to the whole thing and DVR’ed it, so unfortunately I will watch it later.

Then you gotta throw in excuses for Oline play, receivers drops, defense, etc.
I see what you're saying, Gase, Loggains and Tannehill MUST have dump off plays to receivers before he gets crushed in 3 seconds. Other QBs do it.

I agree. I wouldn’t have said it a few years ago but you’re right.

I can think of some qbs that would have out performed Tannehill if placed in that same situation and pressure, but I doubt any of them could have earned a win today.

The coaching staff blows.
That is why we lost.
Put Belicheat, Jimmy Johnson, Levy, Parcels Holmgren ..you name it..on the sideline we win this game even with the trash backups.
Miami's has talent.
The coaching staff year after year suck ass.

I only got to listen this week, but if the radio call was accurate, sounds like the OL got completely overwhelmed and the defense sleepwalked the 1st quarter. Spotting a team 21 points out the gates is a surefire recipe for a loss.

In most cases yes. But then Miami rattled off 17 straight points and forced a 3 and out to have a chance at the lead (which occurred several times) and they failed miserably from that point forward.

Back
Top Bottom