Brace Yourselves... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brace Yourselves...

No excuses or finger point here... the Vikings were/are simply the better team and kicked Miami's @$$. Still have a shot at 9-7 based on what we've seen from Jacksonville and Buffalo lately. However, both the Jags and Bills have good defenses and after watch this game film I'm sure the plan will be to bring non-stop pressure.

This is exciting! I'm eager to hear your inexpensive and easy way to acquire a franchise QB!!!!! Surely you have one!!!!!

My inexpensive ad easy way to acquire a franchise QB would be to first draft a quality QB withing the first 3 rounds. We had a candidate right in front of our faces when Josh Rosen fell in our laps and we stood pat...but we traded picks to get Howard and Carroo. In this draft, the same procedure is at play. If Haskins/Lock/Jones is there in the 1st three rounds...draft them. Sit them for the first year. Trade Tannehill in the offseason. Oakland got 1st for Cooper, that's the absloute least we should get for Tannehill. In fact, I'd have Jacksonville on line one THIS offseason discussing a package.

Oh yeah, and explain how we get 5 decent OL in the same cap as well. Go for it! Let us know what everyone is missing!!!!

Some cap magic...cut ties with Branch, Parker, see of you can move Jones contract. Restructure Quinn and Wake (trade him to a team he can get a ring). Draft a right guard HIGH...no more of this "we don't need to waste draft capital on o-line".

There you have it....

My inexpensive ad easy way to acquire a franchise QB would be to first draft a quality QB withing the first 3 rounds. We had a candidate right in front of our faces when Josh Rosen fell in our laps and we stood pat...but we traded picks to get Howard and Carroo. In this draft, the same procedure is at play. If Haskins/Lock/Jones is there in the 1st three rounds...draft them. Sit them for the first year. Trade Tannehill in the offseason. Oakland got 1st for Cooper, that's the absloute least we should get for Tannehill. In fact, I'd have Jacksonville on line one THIS offseason discussing a package.

Some cap magic...cut ties with Branch, Parker, see of you can move Jones contract. Restructure Quinn and Wake (trade him to a team he can get a ring). Draft a right guard HIGH...no more of this "we don't need to waste draft capital on o-line".

There you have it....

We aren't getting a 1st for Tannehill.

So for the 2nd time in 3 years, the defense is on pace to allow the most yards in a season in FRANCHISE HISTORY. But hey, let’s blame the QB.

That’s not what anybody is doing or saying. However, every time the Vikings scored in the 1st half, according to NFL rules, they are required to kick the ball off back to the Dolphins. That adds up to 3 possessions in the 1st quarter and 0 points.
The O line played decent in the 1st half.RT as per usual, played with no sense of urgency.

We aren't getting a 1st for Tannehill.
I disagree...

I'm not his biggest fan, but he can succeed on a team like Jacksonville. I think Jacksonville gives up the first they were going to use to draft a QB for Tannehill. That team is built to win now...their window is shrinking at the speed of light.

I disagree...

I'm not his biggest fan, but he can succeed on a team like Jacksonville. I think Jacksonville gives up the first they were going to use to draft a QB for Tannehill. That team is built to win now...their window is shrinking at the speed of light.

Instead of a 1st flip him for Ramsey since Ramsey wants out and we need a CB to play along side of Howard

im not sure how pointing out the line sucks and saying its not solely on tannehill is "making excuses"...just because tannehaters are incapable of seeing this doesnt make them excuses

Instead of a 1st flip him for Ramsey since Ramsey wants out and we need a CB to play along side of Howard
Ramsey is gonna want Howard money. I'd take Miles Jack and their 2nd rounder as a consolation...but Tannehill is worth a 1st to Jacksonville.

That’s the same defense that gave Russel Wilson issues last week in Seattle. 10-20 for 70 yards and a pick.

If you expected him to light them up then you needed to reevaluate what your expectations are.

Also, people HAVE to stop taking football serious. After what I’ve experienced last Wednesday this **** don’t mean a ****ing thing. Enjoy life with your loved ones as long as you can. Tradegy has a way of ****ing you over.

Getting a #1 for Ryan is like beyond absurd!

Seriously, a 3rd would be tops and I doubt that happens...

im not sure how pointing out the line sucks and saying its not solely on tannehill is "making excuses"...just because tannehaters are incapable of seeing this doesnt make them excuses

Exactly.

Tannehill isn’t without blame today. But those who suggest he’s the biggest problem, or the second biggest problem, are nothing but agenda-driven.

And ROSEN? Seriously? Rosen would be dead behind that line by now.

Back
Top Bottom