Brad Johnson, No Thanks | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brad Johnson, No Thanks

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Brad Johnson would be an excellent pick up..

I'm very intrigued with Cody Pickett though.. What if Miami used the 2 1st rounders on a WR and Lineman.. Then use a 3rd rounder for Cody Pickett??

I would definetely be for that with Brad Johnson to learn from

No Brad Johnson, he's a finger nail upgrade from what we've had for 4 years.

Dan Marino has expressed that he wants a "dynamic offense" and I would venture to say Fiedler and Brad Johnson are no where on the list of dynamic QB's.

Who is Cody Pickett?

We need to draft a qb in round #1 It has been a long time since we drafted a qb (Dan the Man in '83) We need to find a young talented qb now and let him be groomed for a year or two w/ Brunnell.

Originally posted by T-Bone
Muck,
You think he would be that much of an upgrade from Fiedler?
I don't, what we need is an explosive qb, Brunell is not explosive any more but he IMO is a better choice that Fiedler, Johnson, Warner or Couch.

T, I WOULD TAKE WARNER FROM THAT ENTIRE GROUP.

AND I AM PREDICTING RIGHT NOW (1-16-04), THAT KURT WARNER WILL BE THE STARTING QB FOR THE MIAMI DOLPHINS IN SEPT,2004.
;)

Originally posted by JAKE91

T, I WOULD TAKE WARNER FROM THAT ENTIRE GROUP.

AND I AM PREDICTING RIGHT NOW (1-16-04), THAT KURT WARNER WILL BE THE STARTING QB FOR THE MIAMI DOLPHINS IN SEPT,2004.
;)

Jake,

What happened to the rumor that Warner will start next year for the Rams and Bulger was a RFA?

I still would rather have Brunnell, with the mobility giving Ricky more of an edge.

ps why are you yelling? (caps)

Jake,

What happened to the rumor that Warner will start next year for the Rams and Bulger was a RFA?

I still would rather have Brunnell, with the mobility giving Ricky more of an edge.

ps why are you yelling? (caps)

T, NOT YELLING. HAVE GOOD REASON FOR CAPS.
SINCERELY,JAKE91

P.S. BULGER IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE NEXT YEAR. WARNER WILL BE UNLOADED AND MIAMI WILL SIGN HIM.

so what makes you think that warner will be good with a bad o-line and no holt or bruce? unles we sign T.O. i dont think warner can do jack with our team... hes a statue back there and without a good supporting cast hes just a bag boy.

No Brad Johnson, he's a finger nail upgrade from what we've had for 4 years.

Dan Marino has expressed that he wants a "dynamic offense" and I would venture to say Fiedler and Brad Johnson are no where on the list of dynamic QB's.

Who is Cody Pickett?

We need to draft a qb in round #1 It has been a long time since we drafted a qb (Dan the Man in '83) We need to find a young talented qb now and let him be groomed for a year or two w/ Brunnell.

Brad Johnson is a fingernail upgrade over Fiedler?? Brad is a perfectionist and he has already proven himself in Norv Turners offense when playing for the Redskins.. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Redskins in '99 were the second most explosive offense behind the Vikings..

Why Brunell over Brad Johnson??

We don't need to draft a QB in round 1 for the sake of drafting a qB in round 1.. From what I hear about Cody Pickett, he struggled with his teammates because he always had to wait for his fellow players and they werent on the same page because Pickett was playing at a faster level, higher level than most of his offense.. He locked onto Reggie Williams because Reggie was the only constant in being able to "hang" with Pickett.. This kid also has excellent mental toughness and very good arm strength..

We could get much better value drafting a lineman and WR with our supposedly 2 1st rounders and Pickett in round 3 who would be learning from Brad Johnson for 1 to 2 years..

Back to Brad Johnson, he has already shown what he can do in Nrov Turners offense with a potent running attack when he played with Stephen Davis and had the Redskins set up to beat the Buccs in the playoffs when the holder and snapper messed up on the field goal to boost the Buccs into the NFC Champ game to meet the Rams, 1999 SB Champs

Back
Top Bottom