Brady our QB next season??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady our QB next season???

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score

Ton of picks and cap space. He plays for cheap to get back at Belichek???

Have a rookie learn behind him for 2 years???

Boy I hated Chad Pennington when he was in NY but I got over it quickly. This would be a completely different level. I live in NE and am reminded of this guy's greatness constantly. I guess I'd just embrace the heel roll living here in NE.

sign Brady, draft someone like herbert to learn from Brady? Why not? One year deal to teach our young guy.

I don't think it's far fetched, I do think it's unlikely and would be extremely rough on Fitz. Unless we draft Burrow or Tua makes a staggeringly fast recovery, we are going to have a vet starting the season, the smart money is on Fitz for that job, Rosen could still get it but I wouldn't discount us taking a flyer on one last piece of magic in Brady's hat.

I'm really not sure how I would feel about that right now, given his age and the Circa 2019 version of Brady we've seen this year. But he's Tom Brady ffs, as much as I've hated him over the years, he's still the most successful QB to play this game.

This reminds me of Marino's last year. Ugly divorce. His play had fallen off and Minnesota was interested but Danny opted to retire. Brady needs to do the same. He's declining and won't make a big impact for a fringe playoff team and he's not going to find a serious contender that needs a QB to put them over the top. He certainly is not going to entertain a rebuilding team at this stage in his career.

he's done, but i broached that a while back, if he really wanted to cement his already undisputed GOAT status, come win here and he could have the Super Bowl trophy renamed after him

Ton of picks and cap space. He plays for cheap to get back at Belichek???

Have a rookie learn behind him for 2 years???
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom