Brady our QB next season??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady our QB next season???

If Brady leaves New England he would only sign with a team where he thinks he can get to another Super Bowl. Since he will likely only play for a couple of more years at the most, I have no doubt the Dolphins will not be a team he would be interested in since they are not going to be in a Super Bowl anytime soon.

If you want Brady as our QB, First you know nothing about the current state of our team. Second, once you learn, do you know nothing about Brady and what he is used to vs what he would be walking into here vs retiring? Third and most important, you are not a Dolphins fan to the core if you want Brady as our QB. I could bend to maybe QB coach since Marino never was, but as our QB, ABSOLUTELY 100% NO.

If you want Brady as our QB, First you know nothing about the current state of our team. Second, once you learn, do you know nothing about Brady and what he is used to vs what he would be walking into here vs retiring? Third and most important, you are not a Dolphins fan to the core if you want Brady as our QB. I could bend to maybe QB coach since Marino never was, but as our QB, ABSOLUTELY 100% NO.

This!!!

Both teams would have to be retaaahded to even consider it.

I’d be interested if it was a bridge the gap to tua.

but I don’t see why other than coaching connections he’d come here

Gonna be the contrarian here.

I am of the opinion that this isn’t far-fetched at all. TFB doesn’t need to go to a contender, because he doesn’t need a Manning-esque sendoff to get another ring. He’s already got more rings than anyone in the history of football at QB.

TFB isn’t done, and believe me, I’ve made this argument before that he is. He’s simply adjusted his game. His WR are awful right now, and he doesn’t have a power RB game to offset it.

You know what TFB might very well want that he’s never done? He might very well want to show everyone that he can win without Belichick. I could absolutely see a scenario where Miami signs him for 2/$50, drafts Tua, and says to TFB “You’ve got this for two years. We’re running the Pats offense, we’ll do everything we can to protect and support you, and then you hand it off to Tua and retire at 45, just like you wanted to.”

Watch his 78.9 passer rating go to 38.9 on a crappy team. He is at the end of his tether and needs far too much support. No thank you. And no one is learning anything from that selfish, arrogant prick. He forced NE to ship Jimmy G out. He doesn’t care to help anyone but himself. **** him and his deflated balls.

If he decides to leave NE, he should be turning in retirement paperwork. The guy is already called greatest. He's 42. Worth many millions. Basically has whatever career he wants waiting. He'd be silly to go somewhere else, where he will not have the Patriot machine behind him. If he leaves NE, I think it's to retire.

Don’t yell at me for this, I’m just repeating what a local sports station was saying, that they could see Brady getting Gronk out of retirement and getting Antonio Brown and heading down to Miami and taking them to the playoffs at least..
Again, don’t shoot the messenger!
Thought it was pretty entertaining tv tho..

Don’t yell at me for this, I’m just repeating what a local sports station was saying, that they could see Brady getting Gronk out of retirement and getting Antonio Brown and heading down to Miami and taking them to the playoffs at least..
Again, don’t shoot the messenger!
Thought it was pretty entertaining tv tho..

I saw part of the interview with Gronk on one of those Sunday morning shows (non football show)

Really don’t see him coming back and playing.

Back
Top Bottom