Brandon Marshall: Byron Maxwell 'holds every single play' | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: Byron Maxwell 'holds every single play'

Maxwell holds a lot....Marshall pushes off a lot. So we have defensive pass interference followed by offensive pass interference...penalties offset...replay the down.

im serious when I say ref could throw the flag on Maxwell in the end zone on fades and in the stem on virtually every play...it doesn't matter if balls going the other way the entire time that guy is holding the heck out of his man

or grabbing late with the ball in flight

I can't wait til he's gone...we're gonna pay a price while he's here

he'd probably call it crafty I'd call it lucky when he gets away with it

im serious when I say ref could throw the flag on Maxwell in the end zone on fades and in the stem on virtually every play...it doesn't matter if balls going the other way the entire time that guy is holding the heck out of his man

or grabbing late with the ball in flight

I can't wait til he's gone...we're gonna pay a price while he's here

he'd probably call it crafty I'd call it lucky when he gets away with it

Hoping we have another corner active even though they are more slot than boundary. Looks like they maybe sit Culliver at least one more game so not sure if Benwikere is active or what.. in case Maxwell is getting torched.

Maxwell does better against big wrs...just give him help over the top...make enunwa beat you

Seems like they're holding Culliver off. I'm hoping he makes a difference by adding at least competent CB play. If he gives anything more than that it's a bonus.

Well, I like that this will be a motivator for Maxwell. He seems to need motivation to play hard.

The same Marshall that dropped 7 potential TD's his last year here and backed us up with penalties? He whined about wanting more throws but when he got more he dropped half of them then blamed the QB. He has been a malcontent every where he has been, except NJ. Frustrate him early and watch him pout...

J E S T suck, suck, suck

I am not sure this was the idea for Marshall to call out Maxwell like that. Like one of the posters said on page one, Maxwell's issue at times is more his own effort.

Motivating an average player like Byron only helps him/us in this situation. There is no doubt Marshall is trying to garner a few penalties with these comments but I'd rather he call out BM than our own coaching staff.

I don't mind the comments one bit.

The Maxwell hate on FH has reached absurd levels. The idea that Lippett is better or that Grimes was better last year is pure fantasy.

The Maxwell hate on FH has reached absurd levels. The idea that Lippett is better or that Grimes was better last year is pure fantasy.

Maxwell's hate is earned. His lack of desire to tackle is absurd for a guy getting paid what he gets paid and his size. Lippett may not be better in coverage right now, but he's a much more willing tackler, and he's shown promise and improvement. Grimes was awful last year...there were many instances where he avoided tackling anybody last year.

Back
Top Bottom