Brandon Marshall number opinion. #11, #17, or #19? which do you prefer?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall number opinion. #11, #17, or #19? which do you prefer??

gcity305

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I personally hope he picks #11 or #17. But if he picks #19 he can bring some respectablility to it after what good ole Teddy did. I think he definitely needs to pick a low number and not anything in the 80s. The 80's numbers for receivers are too old school and BMarsh is a new school receiver. Do you guys agree? and if #17 is pretty sweet

Marshall should come on here, count how many threads have been started on this subject and pick his number that way :) if it's over 100, default back to 15

How about Threeve that way he never has to worry about anyone taking it. Or a Dollar sign for 2 reason one he is getting PAID and 2nd he is MONEY

Marshall should come on here, count how many threads have been started on this subject and pick his number that way :) if it's over 100, default back to 15
Exactly.......:rolleyes2:

Are we this bored?

I think #17 would be great, theres only 1 #17 that i know and that Braylon "Butterfingers" Edwards...itd be nice to rain on his parade

I personally hope he picks #11 or #17. But if he picks #19 he can bring some respectablility to it after what good ole Teddy did. I think he definitely needs to pick a low number and not anything in the 80s. The 80's numbers for receivers are too old school and BMarsh is a new school receiver. Do you guys agree? and if #17 is pretty sweet

Brandon Marshall should take #15 an leave another number for Davon Bess. Sometimes in life we need to pull rank. Davon Bess isn't on Brandon Marshall's level financially or status.

Is Grice-Mullen wearing 17?
If I had to choose between the three, I would actually want 19.
I'm hoping for 85!

Back
Top Bottom