Brandon Marshall number opinion. #11, #17, or #19? which do you prefer?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall number opinion. #11, #17, or #19? which do you prefer??

Can Marshall just pick a fricken number already!!!! he has been with the Dolphins for quite a while now and still no number ...it's dumb and the team could be making a lot of money off Marshall jersey sales also

Please be 88!!!!!!

I remember I got so excited when Cris Carter wore 88 back in 2002 (too bad it didn't end with that same excitement). I don't even know what it is about that number for a wr, but I like it!

Can Marshall just pick a fricken number already!!!! he has been with the Dolphins for quite a while now and still no number ...it's dumb and the team could be making a lot of money off Marshall jersey sales also
I really wouldn't think the Dolphins are losing money by Marshall not having a number as of May 10th. Sure they would have sold a lot of jerseys by now, but really what is the difference between having a number the day we traded for him(April 14th) and May 18th(OTA)? The people who are planning to buy his jersey will still buy it, it just won't be as spread out if he would have chosen it earlier. The end result money wise will be the same.

can we please get a receiver with a real receiver number like 87, 81, 84. Im tired of all these teens. but i would say 17 if it has to be that way

Trading for Marshall in Madden auto assigned the number (drum roll).............. 85.

Madden has spoken

I'm pretty sure the loss of his friend Chris Henry has had a major push behind the reason he wants to keep the number 15.

I'm pretty sure the loss of his friend Chris Henry has had a major push behind the reason he wants to keep the number 15.

I thought Marshall said he didn't want 15, because it was Bess' and earned it here?

I don't care if he wears 00,
#1 just pick a number
#2 show up on practices and game days and play your tail off.

I hope he goes with 87 personally.

It goes with his reason for 15 in Denver.

1+5=6
(Marshall's college number)

8+7=15

But if it were a number in the teens, I think 11 would be sick

I would love this choice, but I don't think it's allowed since the NFL standardized numbers in the 70's. I last to wear it that I recall were Kenny Burrough and Jim Otto. Second choice is 81...my number from high school.

Back
Top Bottom