Brandon Marshall number opinion. #11, #17, or #19? which do you prefer?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall number opinion. #11, #17, or #19? which do you prefer??

You look at the Dolphins carrying 5 wide receivers. One is Marshall, Camarillo, Hartline, and if Patrick Turner at 6'5" improves their not going to cut their own 3 rd rounder with out giving him a try. Maybe they're tired of all those fumbles that cost the Dolphins last year by Bess. All those catches by Marshall this year, you won't need Bess's limited talents. To bad we don't have a wide reciever or tight end or both to stretch the field.....

You can't be serious. Bess is becoming a top slot receiver in the game and you think we should cut him so Brandon Marshall can have his #? You are insane. Bess was an undrafted FA and has EARNED that #, nobody has any right to take it from him without his consent and I will be pissed if the Trifecta does.

That being said I wanna see Marshall wearing 11.

Just like his old teammate Grice Mullen, they're the same player... he is lucky he hasn't been cut already. Did you watch the Jet-Dolphin replay today?... His fumble let the Jet's almost come back. Then he dropped and easy pass before the first half and probably cost the Fins another 3 points. He caused the momentum swing against the Saints. We would of put them away if it wasn't his careless fumble that game. I could go on and on.... Camarillo and Hartline can get his 5-10 yards turn arounds and fall to the ground like he does.

People are not seriously ripping on Bess!?

Just like his old teammate Grice Mullen, they're the same player... he is lucky he hasn't been cut already. Did you watch the Jet-Dolphin replay today?... His fumble let the Jet's almost come back. Then he dropped and easy pass before the first half and probably cost the Fins another 3 points. He caused the momentum swing against the Saints. We would of put them away if it wasn't his careless fumble that game. I could go on and on.... Camarillo and Hartline can get his 5-10 yards turn arounds and fall to the ground like he does.

Are you daft?

Weigh his three lost fumbles versus his 48 first downs and then get back to me.

Shocked that people are knocking Bess. If you want to knock someone for fumbles, Knock Ricky Williams. I like him, but he has always had an issue holding onto the ball.

I think non-80s numbers for receivers are ridiculous, particularly between 11 and 19. It makes the receivers look like backup QBs, camp fodder.

Warfield made 42 look good, likewise Michael Irvin number 47 for the Canes. But I default to majority, not exceptions.

87 was a better year for me than 88, so it's a simple choice.

17 or 19 would be sweet. Id like to see him wear 17.

You look at the Dolphins carrying 5 wide receivers. One is Marshall, Camarillo, Hartline, and if Patrick Turner at 6'5" improves their not going to cut their own 3 rd rounder with out giving him a try. Maybe they're tired of all those fumbles that cost the Dolphins last year by Bess. All those catches by Marshall this year, you won't need Bess's limited talents. To bad we don't have a wide reciever or tight end or both to stretch the field.....

You support a piece of crap like Ginn, but rip on a good player like Davone Bess. You need to rearrange your priorities, dude.

Ginn sucks.

Back
Top Bottom