Brandon Marshall number opinion. #11, #17, or #19? which do you prefer?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall number opinion. #11, #17, or #19? which do you prefer??

Brandon Marshall should take #15 an leave another number for Davon Bess. Sometimes in life we need to pull rank. Davon Bess isn't on Brandon Marshall's level financially or status.

#15 is Bess' number until either he gives it up or is cut/traded. He's done good things for this team and I don't think he should have to give it up.

I would like to see him take number 11. Two number ones is better than one.

#15 is Bess' number until either he gives it up or is cut/traded. He's done good things for this team and I don't think he should have to give it up.

Exactly. Thank you for posting that. Bess has done good things for this team and deserves his number......I also have an Authentic Bess #15 jersey that I really like ;) Marshall #19

You look at the Dolphins carrying 5 wide receivers. One is Marshall, Camarillo, Hartline, and if Patrick Turner at 6'5" improves their not going to cut their own 3 rd rounder with out giving him a try. Maybe they're tired of all those fumbles that cost the Dolphins last year by Bess. All those catches by Marshall this year, you won't need Bess's limited talents. To bad we don't have a wide reciever or tight end or both to stretch the field.....

Back
Top Bottom