Braylon Edwards already bought a Bentley? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards already bought a Bentley?

If we were sooo fortunate to get into a position like Braylon, HELL YAH I would by my ars a 4 Bentley's!!! Let the man have his fun, we would be doing the same thing in his position.

His signing bonus will be huge. What is wrong with going out and buying a new car. Give him a break.

They don't make Yugo's anymore so he can't get one of them.

M3590NJ973 said:
He is acting like R. Moss or T.O. They are the best WRs in the NFL and they act the same way as Edwards. I am not worried.

Owens bought a Bentley before he was drafted on the tail end of the first day of the draft? I think not!

Earn it before you burn it.

Umm, Roscoe Parrish got himself a Black Hummer the day he declared. Adrian Mcpherson got a Hummer a few weeks ago, I actually saw the car getting work done at my dealer. I got 17 inch Chrome, ok, that's all I can afford on mine, and I have a pretty good job(s) the dude had 24's spins, everything chromed out, put my car to shame. My friend who sells them told me it's easy 80 with everything he has done to it. By the way, it wasn't purchased in South Florida, but he was here for some reason, I know he has been living in Bradenton according to when I talked to him. Anyway, you going to tell me, that him being probably a third round pick, Roscoe Parrish being a 2nd or 3rd round pick can go out and get 60-80 thousand dollar cars, but yet, Braylon Edwards who will be #2 or #3 overall aint allowed to get a Bentley. Now, also, their agents take care of them, loan them money, they do something along the lines. Also, they all have ties with dealerships as well. Braylon didn't save up Bentley money.

FiN.in.RI said:
He sounds like a narcissistic locker room cancer to be.
I would be comfortable in saying that just because he buys a bentley doesnt mean he'll be a cancer.

Jimmy James said:
Owens bought a Bentley before he was drafted on the tail end of the first day of the draft? I think not!

Earn it before you burn it.

jimmy he did earn it - are you telling me you have payed cash for every single thing you have ever bought - this guy is going to get payed - his credit is good

HVACservice said:
He bought a Bentley so he is going to be a a bust?

What arrogant statements has he made?

tough to argue with a guy who has braylon edwards in his signature. Look I was all for this guy. But when you go out a buy a Bentley to me this indicates the sense of you have already made it. He says he "can dominate in the NFL and he is the best player in the draft and sees no reason why he shouldnt be picked first." (Quote not exact). On PTI they also said he has even talked about how good he looks (havent hear this before though). He just doesnt sound like the Braylon Edwards that "always tries to think of what Jerry Rice is doing."

A Hummer from someone (no one asked who bought him the Hummer) is much different than going out and buying a vehicle worth 3 times as much.

The point is why risk your best pick overall when there is Mike Williams who may even be better but is less of a risk and has no cancerous or narcissitic traits.

He is about to be a top 10 pick in the NFL draft and will be paid. That is why he can go out and buy a Bently. I dont see a problem with that.

knight6jb said:
:roflmao:

Nah, gotta find a used 93 daewoo!!!!

I found Braylons new whip.......

clear.gif

ether79 said:
I would be comfortable in saying that just because he buys a bentley doesnt mean he'll be a cancer.

As much as I will exercise my right to ding him for it, this is absolutely true. If he is a cancer or a bust, it will be for reasons and not because of any purchase. The things that lead him to make such a purchase right now may factor into that stuff. In truth, it those same traits may also make him an excellent pro. Time will tell. I still prefer that we don't find out on our dime.

FiN.in.RI said:
And I would be comfortable saying that it has nothing to do with him buying a Bentley. ;)
What makes you think he'll be cancer then, I've never heard anything from him that makes me think that.

Jimmy James said:
As much as I will exercise my right to ding him for it, this is absolutely true. If he is a cancer or a bust, it will be for reasons and not because of any purchase. The things that lead him to make such a purchase right now may factor into that stuff. In truth, it those same traits may also make him an excellent pro. Time will tell. I still prefer that we don't find out on our dime.
Exactly, I'd rather have Brown but I think Edwards will be a good one.

Whats wrong with buying a Bent when you know that your pretty much a lock to be a top 3 pick in the NFL draft?

If McPherson had done this it would be worth mentioning!

I would have bought the two door Bentley and a Range Rover.

Back
Top Bottom