Breaking: Gase To Jets! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Gase To Jets!

Probably longer than miamis hire. In fact I’d take that bet right now.

So you think more than 3 years?

I'd be shocked. He would have to get them in the playoffs 2 out of 3 years to do that imo.

Honestly no matter if you think gase sucks or is great. Love him or hate him. You can not deny that he will kick our ass and do well.

Why? Because it’s soooo Dolphins. Jason Taylor and cam Cameron beat us and get showered with a water bucket. Remember that? We let go of Pouncey he stays healthy. The replacement is injured Dion Jordan has some good production with Seahawks and he did nothing at all with us. You can not deny that this will work out bad for Miami because it always does. I can list more examples if needed. Chris Hogan? Lol.

Gase haters don’t get upset. Just stating the truth. It’s so dolphins that gase will have success and we will be laughing stocks. Hope I am wrong. Please be wrong but I just seen too much that tells me otherwise.

What do you think his back ground is? Not trying to be jerky, we fell for the same thing. Are you aware that he's never led a top 10 offense not QBd by peyton manning?

If gase can improve the way he manages personnel, actually invests into the defense, and allows another brain in the room on offense he will improve. His stubbornness suggests none of that will happen though
I'm curious to see who his defensive coordinator will be. I'm not being jerky either, but I'm not a huge fan of Tanneyhill. With Darnold he may be able to get a top 10 offense.

My impression as a Jets fan was I thought Gase got the most out of the talent in his 3 years with the Dolphins. One of our biggest issues with Bowles was his lack of intensity and that he did not seem to push the players, Gase seems much more intense. Also with Gase's background he should be good for a young QB like Darnold. I know Gase has a short fuse, and I'm hoping he will mature a bit in his second stint as a HC.

Gase has an intense stare. That’s about it. Never showed intensity with the refs. Never got in any player’s face after a mistake.

Adam gase legitmately owes Peyton manning the world

That man carries Adams legacy. To this day

Adam is buddy buddy w/ Peyton manning and rap sheet, and it carries a lot of weight for him in both the business and media side of things

He sucks as a coach. **** him. Jets are more of a joke than us. Jets fans can’t be too thrilled w this.

LOL don't know if it was posted, but go look at the Jets message board...their misery will make you sleep better tonight lol

I'm curious to see who his defensive coordinator will be. I'm not being jerky either, but I'm not a huge fan of Tanneyhill. With Darnold he may be able to get a top 10 offense.

I wish y'all luck. Worst thing about gase is he came to Miami claiming Ryan was "his hand picked QB". So I'll never cut him slack for being stuck w/ tanny

My impression as a Jets fan was I thought Gase got the most out of the talent in his 3 years with the Dolphins. One of our biggest issues with Bowles was his lack of intensity and that he did not seem to push the players, Gase seems much more intense. Also with Gase's background he should be good for a young QB like Darnold. I know Gase has a short fuse, and I'm hoping he will mature a bit in his second stint as a HC.

I agree. I think he did get the most out of our talent. Hell there is a post saying we have no high value talent on this board. But someone we were in playoffs chase with gase. He will mature and get a d cordinater better then he had down here. People on here said he wouldn’t get job and they will laugh. He did. Now they will say he will fail. He won’t. He is smart and vengeful plus lire importantly he has a qb now.

Back
Top Bottom