BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back!

AJ? Gus? Sage? Hell, BROCK BERLIN?!?! Who cares?! Chris Chambers! Marty Booker! Randy McMichael! David Boston! Someone just get the ball to these guys, I don't care who! I am so excited right now! Best news I've heard in awhile! Please be official as soon as possible and Boston please pass your phyiscal and stay healthy! :cooldude:

No need to get hostile or argue about starting QB's now! This is great news!

I guess Saban believes that his character issues are a thing of the past (I hope so). I can't believe he's only 26 years old.

Ok, I mean think about this, Brown, Ricky (I know I know), Chambers, Booker, Boston, Mcmichael, Gordon and Kay Jay

Ban

Jnaledu3 said:
Well it doesnt hurt to add more players to the practice squad.

Ok now, you are really annoying me...Your last post, you wanted Feeley to be a third stringer behind Sage and now you want Boston to the practice squad.

What a joke this guy!!!!

rainmaker1313 said:
Ok, I mean think about this, Brown, Ricky (I know I know), Chambers, Booker, Boston, Mcmichael, Gordon and Kay Jay
:yes: I've been thinking the same exact thing, even Ricky too. I've been waiting for this since the day Boston got released, I never gave up! Please be official by tomorrow!

BenchFiedler said:
Ok now, you are really annoying me...Your last post, you wanted Feeley to be a third stringer behind Sage and now you want Boston to the practice squad.

What a joke this guy!!!!

Yeah well Im just getting started.

:banana: :mdfin: :banana: :mdfin: :banana: :mdfin: :banana: :mdfin:

Come Mr Tally Man, Tally my banana!

Dude This Guy Could Be The Most Explosive Wr In The League Up There With To And R.moss :fire: :evil: :D

I'll feel alot better when this is official and hes passed a physical like somebody else said.

Back
Top Bottom