BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back!

Jnaledu3 said:
I dont know why everybody is so excited. There are 31 other teams in the NFL. All of these teams had the opportunity to sign him for dirt cheap and none of them did. What does that tell you?
The same thing that it told me when 26 other teams passed on Marino. :evil:

Slappy8800 said:
will be intersting to see what he looks like now since he got caught with the roids...if he play 4 games ill be impressed

It wasn't steroids. It was an illegal substance.

I think if A.J. starts, and these receivers stay healthy, we're better than 8 & 8.

dominizzo said:
its cuz they think Dbo is a head case but Saban likes giving players chanches and will show the other 31 teams wat they miised out on just like Crowder and Roth 1st round projections

Hes not just a head case he is a steriod user who has had many injuries due to his steriod use.

Jnaledu3 said:
I dont know why everybody is so excited. There are 31 other teams in the NFL. All of these teams had the opportunity to sign him for dirt cheap and none of them did. What does that tell you?

Edit: Personal attacks are not permitted here. 1st Warning.

Muck

stan marino said:
Boston as a 3rd wr is great, at least were not expecting him to be a starter like last year.
Agreed. Not expecting him to be a starter should take a lot of pressure off. Lets not forget we've got Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, and Randy McMichael to throw to as well. :evil:

Jnaledu3 said:
Hes not just a head case he is a steriod user who has had many injuries due to his steriod use.

dude take a chill pill if u dont like the signing just dont post and make it easier on urself:wink:

Slappy8800 said:
i am pretty sure it was steroids...lemme google it

Yeah, it's going to fall under the steroid category for the NFL. But it wasn't steroids.

Fox Sports reports that David Boston is appealing a four-game NFL suspension after testing positive for steroids. Boston is out for the season with a knee injury and would have to serve the suspension next season. Boston is also facing assault charges, which could result in further discipline from the NFL.

Slappy8800 said:
Fox Sports reports that David Boston is appealing a four-game NFL suspension after testing positive for steroids. Boston is out for the season with a knee injury and would have to serve the suspension next season. Boston is also facing assault charges, which could result in further discipline from the NFL.

It's right here.

"I am very disappointed that the NFL denied my appeal," Boston said in a statement. "I did not take any anabolic steroids but it was decided that I tested for a related substance. I am optimistic that further medical evaluation will explain this positive test and vacate my suspension."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1944718

Back
Top Bottom