BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back!

more breaking news....while signing his contract boston tore hos ACL and is out for the season.....thumbs down on bringing him back

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
Dude This Guy Could Be The Most Explosive Wr In The League Up There With To And R.moss :fire: :evil: :D

I dont know why everybody is so excited. There are 31 other teams in the NFL. All of these teams had the opportunity to sign him for dirt cheap and none of them did. What does that tell you?

Jnaledu3 said:
I dont know why everybody is so excited. There are 31 other teams in the NFL. All of these teams had the opportunity to sign him for dirt cheap and none of them did. What does that tell you?

That they are Stoooooopid!!!!!:hump: :drinkers:

Jnaledu3 said:

its cuz they think Dbo is a head case but Saban likes giving players chanches and will show the other 31 teams wat they miised out on just like Crowder and Roth 1st round projections

will be intersting to see what he looks like now since he got caught with the roids...if he play 4 games ill be impressed

Jnaledu3 said:

The same could be said about drafting Roth at 46 and Crowder at 70. Both are first round talents. Do you not like those draft picks?

Boston as a 3rd wr is great, at least were not expecting him to be a starter like last year.

Jnaledu3 said:

Hey smart guy, there are 32 teams out there that have not signed Ty Law, Hakim, etc...These guys are good on the field and on Madden.

Does that make them bad?

Back
Top Bottom