BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back!

BenchFiedler said:
Hey smart guy, there are 32 teams out there that have not signed Ty Law, Hakim, etc...These guys are good on the field and on Madden.

Does that make them bad?

They also want big contracts that no team is willing to pay them. Boston could be had for cheap.

Yeah Boston is good on Madden and thats about it. Why dont we sign Super Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog while we are at it.

No seriously... did anyone just hear what Rainmaker just said?!? :rofl3::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :rofl4: :rofl4: :rofl4:

byroan said:
Yeah, it's going to fall under the steroid category for the NFL. But it wasn't steroids.

what? steroids are steroids......i do belive performance enhancers are a different category in the NFL

patsdynasty said:
lol exactly, u guys are all excited about this injury proned so so wr? and i get grief for saying terrell will be a good one.

:roflmao: i like terrell over boston anyday......

there is a reason boston was out there and not signed for so long, hes not all that....

dude go on ur patriots sight and talk bout em dont come in our house ans start telling us bout Dbo we had a better draft than u guys and our wr core is better than u point final

Jnaledu3 said:
I dont know why everybody is so excited. There are 31 other teams in the NFL. All of these teams had the opportunity to sign him for dirt cheap and none of them did. What does that tell you?
THIS GUY IF SABAN THE GREAT MOTIVATOR CAN GET HIM IN GEAR HE WAS EXPLOSIVE IN COLLEGE AND THE NFL NOBODY CAN COVER HIM AND IS A FORMER 1ST RD PICK.ATTITUDE THATS WHY CAUSE OF HIS CHARACTER BUT UNDER THE RITE SYSTEM AND A GREAT COACH HE COULD VERY WELL BE A STEAL IM SURE VET MIN WITH INCENTIVES ILL TAKE HIM :fire: :evil: .

painnotpleasure said:
Agreed. Not expecting him to be a starter should take a lot of pressure off. Lets not forget we've got Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, and Randy McMichael to throw to as well. :evil:

this is great getting a wr but u guys need a real qb to get the ball to these guys....

and hakim would of been a better choice over boston...

patsdynasty said:
lol exactly, u guys are all excited about this injury proned so so wr? and i get grief for saying terrell will be a good one.

:roflmao: i like terrell over boston anyday......

there is a reason boston was out there and not signed for so long, hes not all that....

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy...

Go home Patty... Oops.. I mean Patsy.

Just try and stop this group of receivers (including our all-pro TE)

:lol: Oh thats right, you have Randall Gay.

dominizzo said:
dude go on ur patriots sight and talk bout em dont come in our house ans start telling us bout Dbo we had a better draft than u guys and our wr core is better than u point final

lol u wish!!!

ill take deion branch, givens, terrell, bethel johnson , tim dwight over phins wrs anyday.

and none of miami wrs can hold deions jock strap
deion is the man, period :lol:

patsdynasty said:
lol u wish!!!

ill take deion branch, givens, terrell, bethel johnson , tim dwight over phins wrs anyday.

and none of miami wrs can hold deions jock strap
deion is the man, period :lol:

put the crack pipe down and walk away slowly

Umm... luckily, I dont think any of them WANT to go near his jock strap.

Man, thats just wierd.

Hey Im happy. That'll free up alot of room if he stays healthy and we can get the ball to any of them.

Back
Top Bottom