BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back!

painnotpleasure said:
I agree but with all the potential Boston has... and with less pressure on him now not being in the starting role. It's a whole improved situation from last year. Right now, we already have 3 GREAT receiving threats in Chambers, Booker, and McMichael. Adding Boston would just make it even that more explosive. I agree that QB is huge concern, but I don't care who out starting QB is... honestly. AJ, Gus, Sage, BROCK BERLIN... ANYONE! Just whoever can throw the DAMN BALL to these guys!! Anyone...

i agree he would be a perfect 3rd wr, but someone who said he could be the next moss was just too funny

patsdynasty said:
hakim is a very good wr

alot bettter than boston is or will be

so call ol billy b and tell him to sign him pluuhhzzzz we will beat u 2wice this year and ill be tormentin u inside n out like a chicken getting roasted slowly patsyy boyyy

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
Man I Love Football I Just Love All The **** Talking It's Great And It's Fun
:yes: Agreed. But I think everyone needs to try and keep it within the TOS unless there's going to be problems.
clear.gif

This is going to be a very low-risk contract for the Phins. I'll bet it's for or close to the veteran minimum.

Chambers | Booker | Boston | Thompson | Gilmore | Welker

Ain't looking too bad from where I'm standing. And with McMichael and Ronnie Brown out of the backfield, A.J. must be salivating right about now. Believe it or not, I'm also expecting good things from Thompson in this offense.

seriosuly dude....you have to look beyond Gilette field....there are betetr players NOT on the Patriots

patsdynasty said:
hakim is a very good wr

alot bettter than boston is or will be
COME ON NOW YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS BOSTON IS ONE OF THE ELITE WR'S IN THE LEAGUE CMON MAN I KNOW YOUR GEOLOUS AND ALL BUT PLEASE. :fire: :yell: :evil:

patsdynasty said:
watson was in the 1st game against colts and looked great, watch and see how he does this year, the man is going to be one of the top te's in the league soon.....

Hey- even Fee Fee had his good games! Dont go try and proclaim him the next Tony G after one good game, oh and against a defense as potent as the Colts.

:lol:

Any more predictions, Ms. Cleo?

patsdynasty said:
lol exactly, u guys are all excited about this injury proned so so wr? and i get grief for saying terrell will be a good one.

:roflmao: i like terrell over boston anyday......

there is a reason boston was out there and not signed for so long, hes not all that....
Its ok to say that you are scared. :D

dominizzo said:
dude u dont know football Cc Mb Rmcmike Dbo are way better than ur nobodys in New Eng ur just jealous cuz u guys are gonna start crumbling down ur getting old and u had a bad draft and ur team is sinking Miami is back in contention

:roflmao: bad draft?????

little u know about the pats with that dumb comment

the pats have few holes now they made 3 great trades for next years draft, they picked up key players to help with off line and defense, and that qb m,ight turn out to be another brady later on......

painnotpleasure said:
:yes: Agreed. But I think everyone needs to try and keep it within the TOS unless there's going to be problems.
clear.gif
DUDE I LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY SO UNLESS THE MODS SAY SOMTHING TO ME THATS WHY THE BLEEP IT OUT YOU NEED TO CHILL MAN :fire: :yell: :evil:

Someone care to post the career stats of both Hakim and Boston, just to prove ol' Patsy here wrong (again).

in his defense....can we look at Hakim's Numbers vs Boston's the last few years....I would have taken Hakim over boston, if the price was right, based on Hakim actually played the last few years

Muck said:
This is going to be a very low-risk contract for the Phins. I'll bet it's for or close to the veteran minimum.

Chambers | Booker | Boston | Thompson | Gilmore | Welker

Ain't looking too bad from where I'm standing. And with McMichael and Ronnie Brown out of the backfield, A.J. must be salivating right about now. Believe it or not, I'm also expecting good things from Thompson in this offense.
Yes! I agree with all of that 100%! It's absolutely a low-rist contract and a low-risk move in my honest opinion. I am really hoping it's close to veteran minium with a lot of incentives. And as for Thompson I've been saying he would be a GREAT 4th string WR for us. Gilmore would be a nice 5th string for us as well. I agree with you Muck! :up:

lol marty booker is better than deion branch?????

NOT

u are too funny......

Back
Top Bottom