BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back!

I guess I'm in the minority here, because I'm not as thrilled as others are about the signing of Boston. I definitely agree that this guy can be extremely explosive, but he carries a lot of baggage with him. I'm always amazed at the reaction of some fans when a player like this gets signed; they only want to pay attention to the positives, and refuse to look at the drawbacks.
I have a few concerns with Boston. First, has he recovered fully from the injury? Only time will tell. Second, he hasn't played the game for over a year. How will this affect him? Third, the whole steroid issue. Never a good sign. Four, he obviously has some serious attitude problems. He has already been discarded by two teams despite his talents- this should be a serious red flag.
Overall, I'm not going to be too disapointed by the signing provided it was for the vet's minimum. But I find the reaction of those fans who believe this to be a major coup for the fins a bit puzzling. There was very little interest shown by any other teams in acquiring him, which is ,in itself, an indictment of his value.

dominizzo said:
so call ol billy b and tell him to sign him pluuhhzzzz we will beat u 2wice this year and ill be tormentin u inside n out like a chicken getting roasted slowly patsyy boyyy

:roflmao: yeah u will beat us jan 1st in foxboro lmao

keep dreaming kid

like ive said before, pats win at home, phins win at home, another split....

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: bad draft?????

little u know about the pats with that dumb comment

the pats have few holes now they made 3 great trades for next years draft, they picked up key players to help with off line and defense, and that qb m,ight turn out to be another brady later on......

I think you are on to something there. You're right, we know little about the Pats. Oh I wonder why.. maybe because this is a... oh I dont know... a DOLPHINS MESSAGE BOARD.

Im sure you can find a nice knowledgeable Patsy site out there to spend your time with.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
DUDE I LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY SO UNLESS THE MODS SAY SOMTHING TO ME THATS WHY THE BLEEP IT OUT YOU NEED TO CHILL MAN :fire: :yell: :evil:
:lol: I wasn't singling you out man! I was agreeing with you I like all the **** and smack talking going on especially with Pat fans. I'm just saying there's a lot of name calling going on "elsewhere" and I was just suggesting to everyone (not you specifically at all man, you didn't do anything lol) to try to keep it all within the TOS. Honestly, didn't mean to single you out. If it seemed that way, I apologize. Absolutely, had no intent of that whatsoever.

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: bad draft?????

little u know about the pats with that dumb comment

the pats have few holes now they made 3 great trades for next years draft, they picked up key players to help with off line and defense, and that qb m,ight turn out to be another brady later on......

dude our d has to better than u guys right now with the draft free agency and now trying to lure Traylor all wee need is some secondary help and u guys arses are cooked and patsuy boy looks like ur days of dynasty is over cuz Miami and H2 are coming after u soo be prepared:)

phinsforever said:
I guess I'm in the minority here, because I'm not as thrilled as others are about the signing of Boston. I definitely agree that this guy can be extremely explosive, but he carries a lot of baggage with him. I'm always amazed at the reaction of some fans when a player like this gets signed; they only want to pay attention to the positives, and refuse to look at the drawbacks.
I have a few concerns with Boston. First, has he recovered fully from the injury? Only time will tell. Second, he hasn't played the game for over a year. How will this affect him? Third, the whole steroid issue. Never a good sign. Four, he obviously has some serious attitude problems. He has already been discarded by two teams despite his talents- this should be a serious red flag.
Overall, I'm not going to be too disapointed by the signing provided it was for the vet's minimum. But I find the reaction of those fans who believe this to be a major coup for the fins a bit puzzling. There was very little interest shown by any other teams in acquiring him, which is ,in itself, an indictment of his value.

great post and no u are not in the minority...... lol

Hey Patsy, Dont you have anything going on in Pantsy heaven? Or are there only 3 people on that site? I think deep down you are a Miami fan and is why You are here! Its okay man, let it out!!!

phinsforever said:
Third, the whole steroid issue. Never a good sign.

It wasn't steroids. Read my post a few pages back.

patsdynasty said:
great post and no u are not in the minority...... lol

Yes you both most definitely are..

Lets see... 1000000 vs. 2

Yup, I would say thats the minority.

painnotpleasure said:
:lol: I wasn't singling you out man! I was agreeing with you I like all the **** and smack talking going on especially with Pat fans. I'm just saying there's a lot of name calling going on "elsewhere" and I was just suggesting to everyone (not you specifically at all man, you didn't do anything lol) to try to keep it all within the TOS. Honestly, didn't mean to single you out. If it seemed that way, I apologize. Absolutely, had no intent of that whatsoever.
IM SORRY MAN JUST A LITTLE PUMPED UP THATS ALL IT'S ALL GOOD IM SIKED MAN WHOOOOOOOO :evil: :fire:

It's funny. Our smallest receiver who'll regularly see the field is Chris Chambers. And while he's about 6-0 and 212 pounds, he's got the limbs of guy who's 6-5.

Not only have we gotten bigger on defense, we've also gotten bigger on offense. The receivers are bigger. The OL is getting bigger. The RBs have gotten bigger (Brown, Harris...Gordon's the same size as Brown). Saban is bringing in bigger football players, period.

Back
Top Bottom