BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back!

patsdynasty said:
this is great getting a wr but u guys need a real qb to get the ball to these guys....

and hakim would of been a better choice over boston...
I agree but with all the potential Boston has... and with less pressure on him now not being in the starting role. It's a whole improved situation from last year. Right now, we already have 3 GREAT receiving threats in Chambers, Booker, and McMichael. Adding Boston would just make it even that more explosive. I agree that QB is huge concern, but I don't care who out starting QB is... honestly. AJ, Gus, Sage, BROCK BERLIN... ANYONE! Just whoever can throw the DAMN BALL to these guys!! Anyone...

Great...now all we need is for Ricky to come back so we can stoop down to the Raiders level. Boston may work out well, but all he's been the last couple of years is trouble.

patsdynasty said:
lol u wish!!!

ill take deion branch, givens, terrell, bethel johnson , tim dwight over phins wrs anyday.

and none of miami wrs can hold deions jock strap
deion is the man, period :lol:
Prepare for the new Dynasty! Move over Patsy boy! :buttkick:

Dolfan1000 said:
Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy...

Go home Patty... Oops.. I mean Patsy.

Just try and stop this group of receivers (including our all-pro TE)

:lol: Oh thats right, you have Randall Gay.

:roflmao: the same all star te who couldnt even run the right play and had jay fiedler sacked on his back losing the ball in that 12-0 loss???

that was hilarious!!! mcmichael looked like a high schooler that day for real....

ill take graham, ben watson and fauria trio over your "all star te" lol

patsdynasty said:
lol u wish!!!

ill take deion branch, givens, terrell, bethel johnson , tim dwight over phins wrs anyday.

and none of miami wrs can hold deions jock strap
deion is the man, period :lol:

dude u dont know football Cc Mb Rmcmike Dbo are way better than ur nobodys in New Eng ur just jealous cuz u guys are gonna start crumbling down ur getting old and u had a bad draft and ur team is sinking Miami is back in contention

patsdynasty said:
this is great getting a wr but u guys need a real qb to get the ball to these guys....

:shakeno:

Where the hell do you come up with something like that?

You just reek of jealousy right now.

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: the same all star te who couldnt even run the right play and had jay fiedler sacked on his back losing the ball in that 12-0 loss???

that was hilarious!!! mcmichael looked like a high schooler that day for real....

Oh, and your opinion is not the least bit homerish.

Puh-leeze.

Ben Watson has not played a friggin snap. Fauria? :lol:

Dolfan1000 said:
:shakeno:

Where the hell do you come up with something like that?

You just reek of jealousy right now.

hakim is a very good wr

alot bettter than boston is or will be

patsdynasty said:

I am assuming you know the perameters of the contract that Boston is getting ready to sign and the contract demands of Hakim, becasue only then can you make a fair decision as to which person was a better choice. Without these facts, it's really more speculation and guess, isn't it?

patsdynasty said:

Ban this guy Please Mods

Man I Love Football I Just Love All The **** Talking It's Great And It's Fun

Dolfan1000 said:
Oh, and your opinion is not the least bit homerish.

Puh-leeze.

Ben Watson has not played a friggin snap. Fauria? :lol:

watson was in the 1st game against colts and looked great, watch and see how he does this year, the man is going to be one of the top te's in the league soon.....

Back
Top Bottom