BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back!

dominizzo said:
dude our d has to better than u guys right now with the draft free agency and now trying to lure Traylor all wee need is some secondary help and u guys arses are cooked and patsuy boy looks like ur days of dynasty is over cuz Miami and H2 are coming after u soo be prepared:)

im surprised ur not saying law is coming etc..... u seem like one to want him to join miami

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: yeah u will beat us jan 1st in foxboro lmao

keep dreaming kid

like ive said before, pats win at home, phins win at home, another split....

the only split u will see is ronnie getting 150 yards on jan 1 and 150 more yards at Dolpfins stadium thas wat a call split so u cann seee patsyy ol boy

this is good news now we will have
chambers , booker, boston at wr and mcmichael at te will be very nice.:D

patsdynasty said:
im surprised ur not saying law is coming etc..... u seem like one to want him to join miami

Maybe Bill B should consider him now- I mean, what with having to cover Chambers, Booker, Boston, McMichael and Ronnie B.

rainmaker1313 said:
Hey Patsy, Dont you have anything going on in Pantsy heaven? Or are there only 3 people on that site? I think deep down you are a Miami fan and is why You are here! Its okay man, let it out!!!
YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD POINT DON'T HOLD IN MAN DEEP DOWN YOUR A FINS FAN JUST ADMIT IT YOU WILL FEEL BETTER. :fire: :evil: :roflmao:

Originally Posted by patsdynasty
lol u wish!!!

ill take deion branch, givens, terrell, bethel johnson , tim dwight over phins wrs anyday.

and none of miami wrs can hold deions jock strap
deion is the man, period :lol:

Slappy8800 said:
put the crack pipe down and walk away slowly

LOL...Ignore list just keeps getting longer and longer.

patsdynasty said:

u need that cripple more than we do trust me we are wat u call Explosive And Dynamic watch out buddy call up ol billy b and tell him to get deion sanders and ur pal Ty Cripple law

Also, can we keep this thread on topic??

I don't think people really care about the Patriots' receivers and tight ends at this moment.

Anyone keeping a tally? To keep it simple...

Those for and/or happy with Boston signing:

YES- 238
NO- 2 or 3 or 4 (I've read every post on this thread! :cooldude: )

Muck said:
Also, can we keep this thread on topic??

I don't think people really care about the Patriots' receivers and tight ends at this moment.

Hey man you are closing in on 20,000 post OMFG!!!! PARTY!!!!!!!:hail: :friday: :drinker: :beerbang: :thewave:

painnotpleasure said:
Anyone keeping a tally? To keep it simple...

Those for and/or happy with Boston signing:

YES- 238
NO- 2 or 3 or 4 (I've read every post on this thread! :cooldude: )

238? Your post was only #132. :lol:

Linehan is gonna love using Boston to go deep.

Back
Top Bottom