BREAKING NEWS:Miami Dolphins Official 2004-2005 Schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS:Miami Dolphins Official 2004-2005 Schedule

Interesting...Cleveland and Cincy on Sunday Night, Pats, JEts on Monday Night football, not looking forward to seeing the Monday Night Miracle a million flippin times....

Tough Opener and a tough Week 17

But...

What a great schedule.

a three week break to go to the west and play seattle and san fran

great bye week

3 home games in first four (ultra hot weather)

not got 2 worry too much bout cold.

get to play arizona on a short week in november

BILLS AND PATS @ HOME IN DECMBER!!!

Originally posted by Jimmy James
Best of all, the worst cold weather games are the beginning of November at the Jets and that Broncos game...

:D :D :D

Dont forget that road game in Baltimore in January. Dont forget your earmuffs and scarf for that one :D

Originally posted by Surferosa

Dont forget that road game in Baltimore in January. Dont forget your earmuffs and scarf for that one :D

Actually, you make a nice point. Since I'm in Richmond, I should work on getting tickets. 3 hours isn't a bad drive to see my Phins!

Originally posted by Surferosa
Bills AND Patriots in Miami in December.

Bye in Week 10.

:eek:

Fins get Bills and Pats at home in December? The world must be coming to an end!

THANK GOD. We don't have to hear the schedule complainers this year. :whew:

November 7th is definitely a potential trap game though. At home against Arz right after playing the Jets in NJ.

LOL Pats have a bye in week THREE if Im reading this correctly.... :lol:

this sucks for me since the Pats and Jets are on nat'l games when I ge the local games anyway and I will be in Fla 12/26 for the nat'l game ag Browns

Oh well at least we have no excuses in Dec

Well it could of been alot worse,but not much better I'm very happy! Now let's hope we can take care of business.

Holy crap! :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is the best schedule in a decade!

Back
Top Bottom