BREAKING NEWS:Miami Dolphins Official 2004-2005 Schedule | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS:Miami Dolphins Official 2004-2005 Schedule

Wow ... I mean .... WOW ....

I just about fell out of my chair ... shake hands with Dr. Crawl ...

Is this the best schedule ever???? seriously i can't ever recall a schedule that looks as favorable as this, Bye for us in NOVEMBER?? Jets Bills Pats have theirs in week 3?? at Home for most of december?? this is a woody in my pants all day schedule!

Look, my gut feeling, I have been hearing rumors about other Owners. Wayne had to have done something for this schedule. We play back to back Divisional games up North. We play the 2 non divisional toughest teams on paper in the Rams and Titans at home. We have 4 prime time games, we got our wish on west coast games in a row. We play 2 divisional Monday night games, the best one at home. We have the Bye Week in week 10. Look, I don't want us to get ahead of ourselves, but is this not the greatest schedule EVER. EVER. What's wrong with this, no one could realistically put out a better schedule. I love the NFL

Do I see a lot of chances for PAYBACK??
Titans, for last season's thrashing...St Louis for the pummelling we took in St. Louis a few years ago...and SF for the way they have pounded us the last few times we have played them!
Can't wait -

What? Its only April??? :angry:

But Im ready NOOOOOW!

Have to agree with everyone. We have all been complaining about our schedule for the last 4 or so years.

It's about time we got a late year break as well as the BYE in the middle of the season...

and the west coast games will have NO short week as we play after the bye week and then we stay there for one week so thats cool also

This could be the best schedule the dolphins have had in years. GO FINS!!!

but it is also a very tough schedule again, tennessee, cincy, st.louis, seattle, san fran, baltimore not to mention our divisional games

Where is JustaSportsFan?? Didn't he make a bet that the Dolphins wouldn't get 4 primetime games again this season? Come get yourself a big fat helping of crow :D

We don't play any of our division rivals at their house in December. That's pretty great. There is no excuse to miss the playoffs this season ladies and gents!

We only have 2 really tough games on the road outside the division... Seattle and Denver...

San Fran and Balt won't be a push over... But I think we take those games. I don't know what these two have done this off-season, but they both seem to be in a rebuilding mode.:sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
He's probably trying to calm the other Bills fans down, they didn't get a Monday night game this year again. That is sort of surprising.

Wow, I just don't know what to say. I'm in delaware so I'll definitely be trying to grab some tickets to that Baltimore game. What an awesome schedule, now play it up Dolphins, leave nothing to chance.

Back
Top Bottom