BREAKING NEWS:Miami Dolphins Official 2004-2005 Schedule | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS:Miami Dolphins Official 2004-2005 Schedule

the way the schedule is set is favorable to us, but this is by no means an easy schedule considering that we face really tough opponents (NE, Denver, Baltimore, Seattle, SL), in fact we have the highest strenght of schedule in the league.

anyway i love this schedule!!!!:) :) :)

I can't believe people are looking at this schedule and are already proclaiming the Dolphins a playoff team.. Lets remember how we played at home last year, you never know.. I can picture the rams taking us out at home, as can any of other the AFCE opponents we will face (remember the jets have chad back).. Lets not get to excited like we did last year when the Fins were Super Bowl bound with their great offseason aquisitions such as Griese and Seau.

I'll be suprised if we finish better than 10-6. The Titans have a potent offense and defense and can take us out week 1. The Bengals are very improved and the crowd will be a factor in cincy for the first time in many visits. The Afce games can go either way. The ROAD games at Seattle and San Fran will probably both be losses if recent history is any indication of how we fare out west late in the season... Not to burst anyones bubbles but lets not forget we have a new QB, a patched up offensive line and a lame duck coach in charge.. Other than that 2004 is shaping up to be a great season.. The Dolphins will be playing in January!

I'll be suprised if we finish better than 10-6. The Titans have a potent offense and defense and can take us out week 1. The Bengals are very improved and the crowd will be a factor in cincy for the first time in many visits. The Afce games can go either way. The ROAD games at Seattle and San Fran will probably both be losses if recent history is any indication of how we fare out west late in the season... Not to burst anyones bubbles but lets not forget we have a new QB, a patched up offensive line and a lame duck coach in charge.. Other than that 2004 is shaping up to be a great season.. The Dolphins will be playing in January!

Tennessee will still be a challenge but they wont be as tough as they were last year.. Plus we got revenge on our side.. and it doesnt hurt that its at home.

Week 2 against Cinci.. Its primetime, dolphins traditionally do well in primetime.. but the most important thing is that their starting QB will only have on game's experience in the NFL.. I like our D against a young, inexperienced QB.

Divisional games WILL be tough.. but San Fran I do not see as much of a challenge.. Phins should finish AT LEAST with a 10-6 record.

This is the BEST schedule a team or fan could want! And for those saying 13-3 or 14-2.........let's be more optimistic, there IS a chance that the Only undefeated team in history may do it again! It's not looking to shabby.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
No excuses for the second half collapse this year :shakeno:

The Dolphins were 2-2 in Decmeber last year. What collpase are you talking about?

Oliver...

Originally posted by PhinFanInJersey
I think that it still is a tough schedule... We might be playing all of our division foes where we want them but both the bengals and browns for that matter include the seahawks have all been improving. The rams still have a good offence and when was the last time we beat the 49er in san fran..denver in denver we almost lost that game last time played ( we got luckey with that long feild goal ) and then the ravens are always a tight game. Don't get me wrong I've been a Die Hard Dolphins fan since '71. But don't count those eggs yet..That's why they play the game...Right?

It does seem to favor the team big time. Finally a bye in the middle of the year! Plus the jills and the pats at home in dec, with the pats on a mondaynight. Yeah baby,mark this now we will win in dec this year. Dolfanreal69

I cant believe some of you guys think we will lose to the 49ers?? I would have considered a loss possible last year...but not this year...theyve lost their star WR, their QB, and their runningback, how the hell does a team get over losing those vital roles in an offense???

not only their star...but their #2 in Tai streets as well. All they have left is that guy Lloyd (I think he made that awesome catch at the end of their last game thought...toe tipper on the sidelines?)

They still have a pretty decent D, but their offense is in no way a threat to our defense, at all!

Simply f*&kin amazing! No December woes, no excuses! This is gonna be a hell of a year boys! If Feeley is the man and it all pans out! Wow! Still in shock so bare with me. Another home opener.....hopefully better than last year, Cincy, Zona, Cleveland. Wow! :drinker: I'll drink to that! Cheer!
Dolphins in 2004! Yeah I could say WOW once more!

Ok, I like the squedule like most of you do. We don't play at NE of Buff in december but they don't play here in september either so I'm sure they're happy about that too. The 2 west coats games are not good tho and I don't think that we'll stay out there the whole time, will we?
We'll get a real test right away with the titans.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom