BREAKING NEWS:Miami Dolphins Official 2004-2005 Schedule | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS:Miami Dolphins Official 2004-2005 Schedule

Is this it guys? I mean... Is this the beginings of a Championship? It's not even May... and I look at this schedule, are Recieving corps, an improved O-line, Ricky Williams, the Defence, and all I can think is just potential Dolphin bliss... It feels so good.... I want this feeling to last forever. Some one get a tissue. (softly sobs)

Going to Seattle after the Bye. It couldn't get any better. Well maybe if we got an OL and QB it would be better. ;)

Re: Miami Dolphins Official 2004-2005 Schedule

Originally posted by TerryTate
Sept. 12 Tennessee 1:00 p.m.
Sept. 19 at Cincinnati 8:30 p.m.
Sept. 26 Pittsburgh 1:00 p.m.
Oct. 3 New York Jets 4:15 p.m.
Oct. 10 at New England 1:00 p.m.
Oct. 17 at Buffalo 1:00 p.m.
Oct. 24 St. Louis 1:00 p.m.
Nov. 1 at New York Jets 9:00 p.m.
Nov. 7 Arizona 1:00 p.m.
Nov. 14 Open Date
Nov. 21 at Seattle 4:05 p.m.
Nov. 28 at San Francisco 4:15 p.m.
Dec. 5 Buffalo 1:00 p.m.
Dec. 12 at Denver 4:05 p.m.
Dec. 20 New England 9:00 p.m.
Dec. 26 Cleveland 8:30 p.m.
Jan. 2 at Baltimore 1:00 p.m.

nice, very nice,.... i like!, i like!!!!!!!

Glad to see we have 4 nationally televised. I will be in Italy for the entire season, but at least I will see 4 games. Is there any way I can get tapes of all the games when I get back? I don't trust my parents to tape them, gettin' a little forgetful.

This favorable schedule could slightly affect our draft in that there is less pressure on Spielman to select players who will produce immediately and we can look at other options that we might not have previously considered. For instance, if Lee Evans is available at #20, we may just opt for the speedy receiver to give us another dimension on offense and take a flyer on a decent OL in Round 3, as opposed to feeling like we MUST take Andrews or Carey, even if we have questions about them.

Trading down also becomes a very good option. I don't think we have to hit a "home run" with our picks, just get guys who appear to be safe picks and will produce for us a long time. A player like Justin Smiley certainly fits that description. He may need a little time to develop, but looks to be a certain future pro-bowler.

The only person who will be feeling any pressure from this schedule is Wanny. With the fantastic job Spielman is doing and this creampuff schedule, Wanny had better get us into the playoffs.

It may not be the easiest schedule but it is the nicest looking ;). Part of being a championship team is beating good teams... so in that aspect i am glad its not a cake-walk. Although i dont think ANY schedule is a cake-walk (other than Tampa Bays the year they won). This is a great schedule and i am so glad we got the bye in week 10. And even more glad we dont play at New England or Buffalo!! GO PHINZ!!!!!

:missmeth:

Someone has already done it, but I'm starting a ***sigh*** bandwagon--The Don't Predict a Near Perfect Record Due to the Schedule Bandwagon.

I do like the schedule though, me likey likey

Originally posted by FinFan57
This favorable schedule could slightly affect our draft in that there is less pressure on Spielman to select players who will produce immediately and we can look at other options that we might not have previously considered. For instance, if Lee Evans is available at #20, we may just opt for the speedy receiver to give us another dimension on offense and take a flyer on a decent OL in Round 3, as opposed to feeling like we MUST take Andrews or Carey, even if we have questions about them.

Trading down also becomes a very good option. I don't think we have to hit a "home run" with our picks, just get guys who appear to be safe picks and will produce for us a long time. A player like Justin Smiley certainly fits that description. He may need a little time to develop, but looks to be a certain future pro-bowler.

The only person who will be feeling any pressure from this schedule is Wanny. With the fantastic job Spielman is doing and this creampuff schedule, Wanny had better get us into the playoffs.
I think just the opposite....with such a favorable schedule, the pressure will be on to take advantage of it THIS year.

Somebody please pinch me, this is too good to be true. Only complaint is possible 4 games on the dirt infield. BUT WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that it still is a tough schedule... We might be playing all of our division foes where we want them but both the bengals and browns for that matter include the seahawks have all been improving. The rams still have a good offence and when was the last time we beat the 49er in san fran..denver in denver we almost lost that game last time played ( we got luckey with that long feild goal ) and then the ravens are always a tight game. Don't get me wrong I've been a Die Hard Dolphins fan since '71. But don't count those eggs yet..That's why they play the game...Right?

First week will be huge... we gotta start off right or we will have to face the media big time... and against titans itll be a tuff task!

I had an incredible, insightful, thoughtful post... that just got lost in cyberspace. :fire: :yell:

Anyway, this looks awesome:

Originally posted by TerryTate
Sept. 12 Tennessee 1:00 p.m.
Sept. 19 at Cincinnati 8:30 p.m.
Sept. 26 Pittsburgh 1:00 p.m.
Oct. 3 New York Jets 4:15 p.m.
Oct. 10 at New England 1:00 p.m.
Oct. 17 at Buffalo 1:00 p.m.
Oct. 24 St. Louis 1:00 p.m.
Nov. 1 at New York Jets 9:00 p.m.
Nov. 7 Arizona 1:00 p.m.
Nov. 14 Open Date
Nov. 21 at Seattle 4:05 p.m.
Nov. 28 at San Francisco 4:15 p.m.
Dec. 5 Buffalo 1:00 p.m.
Dec. 12 at Denver 4:05 p.m.
Dec. 20 New England 9:00 p.m.
Dec. 26 Cleveland 8:30 p.m.
Jan. 2 at Baltimore 1:00 p.m.

I see 12-4 as very close to underachieving. 13-3, if Feeley works out and the OL is even average.

Titans will be revamping their D early in the season, with the Freak gone, so that is an advantage. Plus, the Titans did take it to us last season, so no problems with taking them seriously, UNLIKE the Texans last year.

Back
Top Bottom