BREAKING NEWS:Miami Dolphins Official 2004-2005 Schedule | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS:Miami Dolphins Official 2004-2005 Schedule

The NFL must liike the Phins this year. They have us playing on National TV in weeks 15 AND 16 - BOTH times at home. :clap:

Two Sunday Night Games
Two Monday Night Games

:eat:

Only thing I don't like is fly to west coast for Seattle, fly back. Fly out again for San Fran. I can't imagine they'll just stay out there the week between. At least San Fran should be down this year. Need to split those 2.

The person in charge of the NFL schedule-making, Val Pinchbeck Jr., 73, died March 6 outside the NFL offices in Manhattan and, while much of the preliminary work had already been done, his successors are scrambling to make a schedule that fits using the formula already in place.

Things that make you go :hmmm:

:cpatch: :party: :bong: :drinker: :redeye:

Bills, Patriots and Jets have byes in Week 3 :lol: :lol:

Anyone else think that the League purposely gave Miami a break after YEARS of playing AT the Bills and Pats in December?

Looks a decent schedule for the team, but personally I'm really sick. I'm in Florida for the first time in 5 years (I live in England) for three weeks in November. Was hoping for 2 home games or failing that a "big" game and what do I get?

The Arizona Cardinals.

A bye. In November!

A road game in Seattle.

I'm sick. :cry: :(

Oh well, at least I should get some decent tickets!

The schedule couldnt have been more perfect.. It is as if it were created by Don Shula himself!

Sept. 12 Tennessee 1:00 p.m. The Dolphins will want to ERASE the drubbing they received at the hands of the Tennessee last season.. What a better time to do that then opening week? They will PUMPED for this game, unlike what ocurred against the Texans in which they were too complacent.

Sept. 19 at Cincinnati 8:30 p.m. Carson Palmer's 2nd game.. Plus it is prime time... These ingredients normally add up to a miami victory.

Sept. 26 Pittsburgh 1:00 p.m. They will be sportin their black jerseys.. They will be dropping like flies come the 4th quarter.. BRING ON THE HEAT!

Oct. 3 New York Jets 4:15 p.m. We play the Jets during their notorious slow start.

Oct. 10 at New England 1:00 p.m. A possible record defense on the line.. Regardless, its a NE away game in OCTOBER.. Phins will want to stick it to the Pats for all the pain they have caused them of late.

Oct. 17 at Buffalo 1:00 p.m. Aint snowin' in Buff yet.. Good enough for me!

Oct. 24 St. Louis 1:00 p.m. no comment

Nov. 1 at New York Jets 9:00 p.m. Midnight Miracle will be in the air... Whether that will be bad or good for us is yet to be determined. Hopefully the presence of new mentally sound players like Seau will negate the psychological effect it may have on Zach, JT, and the old timers.

Nov. 7 Arizona 1:00 p.m. The bye before the bye.. Dont let your guard down

Nov. 14 Open Date Bye couldnt come at a better time... Rest up for the west coast trip and playoff run.

Nov. 21 at Seattle 4:05 p.m. will be a toughie, but will be rested up.

Nov. 28 at San Francisco 4:15 p.m. possible trap game.. bust out the lobster traps wanny... :tongue:

Dec. 5 Buffalo 1:00 p.m. NOT in blustery Buffalo.. good enough for me.

Dec. 12 at Denver 4:05 p.m. Toughest game we have in Dec.. Will be a true test.

Dec. 20 New England 9:00 p.m. Champs on OUR turf in DECEMBER! Yes!

Dec. 26 Cleveland 8:30 p.m. Primetime against the BROWNS at home in December? Ill predict a win on this one..

Jan. 2 at Baltimore 1:00 p.m. Second toughest game on the schedule.. BUT, They could be without Jamal Lewis and with an inexperience QB..

All in All, the Best schedule I have ever seen.

I think the NFL just wants to get our hopes up. No way in the world could this be our schedule. Its too good.

Even if it is posted on the site, they HAVE to be kidding

Back
Top Bottom