Breakout Player for this Training Camp and Pre Season, who you Got? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breakout Player for this Training Camp and Pre Season, who you Got?

I wouldn't select ANY starting player for this thread. One, they won't play much in the pre-season, and two, they've already broke out.

So, I'm going to go with Larnell Coleman. He should get QUITE a few snaps in the pre-season games as we protect our starters there... and an opportunity to play may be his key to advancement. Coleman is a guy that every single team with a crappy line will be watching in camp to see if he's worth a waiver claim.
Trill Williams is another one, and for the same reasons... Add in the fact that he may be tried as a Punt Returner, and securing THAT job would mean he secures a spot on the team.

i think waddle is going to shine out of the gate, his own speed and talent alone should do it but the familiarity and chemistry with tua i think we will be hearing alot about waddle making ridiculous plays early on and throughout camp

holland really really intrigues me tho on the defensive end, everything i read about him is rave reviews...maurice jones drew says he is already the most versatile player in the league...

“I’m gonna go with the Miami Dolphins second-round pick Jevon Holland out of the University of Oregon. Now, I coached him in high school and this is why I brought him up because he was our best DB and our best WR at that point but it was just high school,” Jones-Drew said. “So then he goes to Oregon, dominates as a freshman. Plays safety, corner as we see here covering tight ends, inside linebacker, plays the nickel. They have him return kicks and punts.”

“But then all of a sudden there’s this rumor out that if he had played in this 2020 season, that Oregon had a package for him offensively. Now that’s going to be like Charles Woodson-esque, right? Now all of a sudden you’re trying to get the ball in his hands. The Dolphins have talked about — and this is just me talking with some of their coaches and people in their organization — they have said he is just been tremendous out there. The knowledge of the game. They can put him everywhere. I can’t wait for him to show his versatility this year.”

I choose Gerrid Doaks, we always seem to hit on late drafted Running Backs.
I agree, Doaks is going to shock a lot of people in camp.

It's going to be tough for the coaching staff to keep a 7th rounder that needs to prove himself, from seeing a good amount of action as early as week 1.

Breakout player for training camp? Hard to pick between the 20+ players that will all have “phenomenal” training camps according to beat writers

wilson-e1521574064765.jpg

"Chuck? Chuck Noland? Is that you Chuck? I've been so lonely since we drifted apart"

Back
Top Bottom