Brett Bielama | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Bielama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazysimon

Scout Team
Reaction score
Let's get this guy ASAP. He's a leader and he's an inspiring coach.He gets the best out of his talent. If we don't get hi we are crazy. This dude was born to coach and win. We need to be bold and get coach Bret. Leave Nolan at DC and bring in Clements as OC(if green bay doesn't offer him the position first). Bret Bielama is the man to win in Miami.

Does this really need to be a thread?

Why not? It's marked as my opinion. And I think he's a diamond in the rough. They said they are looking for a young shula, and here we are talking about hot coordinators again. Cam Cameron anyone?

In what world is this guy qualified to be a head coach. No NFL experience, Has won as many championships as me.

Let's get this guy ASAP. He's a leader and he's an inspiring coach.

MichaelWhattheoffice10400786400226-1.gif

Holy Hell. NO! I watched a lot of Wisconsin games here in Kenosha... All they do is run and come out in 2WR sets. Occasionally a pass to the TE. NO

Let's get this guy ASAP. He's a leader and he's an inspiring coach.He gets the best out of his talent. If we don't get hi we are crazy. This dude was born to coach and win. We need to be bold and get coach Bret. Leave Nolan at DC and bring in Clements as OC(if green bay doesn't offer him the position first). Bret Bielama is the man to win in Miami.

I live in Bielema's home town and he is NOT the answer. He is just a 3 yards and a cloud of dust guy. He is NOT NFL Head Coach material.

Not to be a meanie, but this suggestion is the worst I have heard so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom