Brett Bielama | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Bielama

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not and you know it.

Retaining Tony Sparano was the worst suggestion you have read on this board.

Thanks for evaluating everything I have read or not read and deciding for me.

Wow!!! Wow!!! Woooooooow!!!!! If all the threads I've seen this by far has to be the downright worst. Bret Bielema???? R u kidding me!!!!! I'm from Wisconsin and still live here and he is an average coach! It's not hard to win in the pathetic Big Ten especially when you get the best olinemen and rbs to come to your school because all you do is run. He had won zero big games outside of the first ever big ten champ game which their lucky they had this year or they'd be in the Outback Bowl. Ppl here want him gone next year if they don't win a big bowl game. He is a bum!!! Enough said!

Wow!!! Wow!!! Woooooooow!!!!! If all the threads I've seen this by far has to be the downright worst. Bret Bielema???? R u kidding me!!!!! I'm from Wisconsin and still live here and he is an average coach! It's not hard to win in the pathetic Big Ten especially when you get the best olinemen and rbs to come to your school because all you do is run. He had won zero big games outside of the first ever big ten champ game which their lucky they had this year or they'd be in the Outback Bowl. Ppl here want him gone next year if they don't win a big bowl game. He is a bum!!! Enough said!

I had the privilege of getting to go inside the locker pre game 2 years ago. The players were already sweating. Their bodies were shaking to get out and hurt somebody. They were ready to fight and bleed for their HC. If he'd given them swords, they would have been the 300 spartans vs. the world. I mean this guy had them fired up like I've never seen. They were all sorts of jazzed up and just ready to play football and beyond.

I'll ask again,
When was the last time the dolphins had a young exciting leader at HC?

I find it hard that fans would want to fire a guy who's been 22-5 the past two seasons and hasn't had a losing season since he's been the Wisconsin coach. I can understand losing the bowl games, but I think the guy is actually a good college coach. Not sure about him being an NFL head coach

Here in Wisconsin it aint a good season if you don't win a big bowl game. He hasn't done that. Got one more year to prove it. He is not an NFL coach plain and simple! We are really getting desperate here to even bring his name up. He wouldn't even be able to put together a mediocre staff

You guys forgetting about Bret Bielema?

Bret Bielema is a proven winner and a coach that inspires his team. He gets the best out of his players and is enthusiastic about the game. I've seen first hand that he is able to do this. His players would do anything and I mean ANYTHING for him. I've seen players come out of the locker room sweating like they already played a game. This is the time for a bold move. No more rehashed nfl insiders. No more hot coordinator of the week. Proven winner with the proven ability to instill a winning mentality.

You must like the color red. This guy may be a fine coach, but lets get serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom