Brett Bielama | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Bielama

Status
Not open for further replies.
1Y04Ocy-1.gif

He did have his team upsetting and shutting out ranked LSU and Ole Miss though... impressive team wins for Arkansas standards, and this was only his second year with the team, and not all his players too!!!

sad that I actually had facts here, to back up CrazySimon a bit... yet he doesnt comment or run with it at all.

No, I don't care to be right. But being mocked and made fun of when you have an actual idea of whats going on with the team... when you're being told by people in the organization... never understood it.

Annnnd you dont realize you just opened yourself up to get mocked and made fun of even more for bringin up a thread from 2 years ago?

Haha :up:

Yes I do, but we live in a world where we must open ourselves up to ridicule for the greater good... or something

Annnnd you dont realize you just opened yourself up to get mocked and made fun of even more for bringin up a thread from 2 years ago?

Haha :up:

i'm wondering why props are in order here...the op states lets go after him as hc there's nothing in there about "i have inside info" unless i missed it somewhere else

i wonder if the hc promised the wisconsin fans a national championship too when wilson got there

Yes I do, but we live in a world where we must open ourselves up to ridicule for the greater good... or something

Thats fine, but what greater good does your thread, and bringing it back, serve exactly? Im having trouble seeing it.

Now that we know Bielema is a seer, I wonder if he predicted Mike Wallace would be the next Jerry Rice?

BsB46q1CIAI00WM-1.png

Pi2HElo-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom