Brett Bielama | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Bielama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ and Bret vs Tanne and Joe - who do you suppose Ross decided to pick?

Bielema. You guys thought it was a joke. Starting punking me. I quote "Then you shouldn't start threads talking about hiring some loser ground and pound coach. " We have guys on this forum who literally have no idea whats going on. I'm bringing actual scoops to the table and getting mocked. You guys didn't even have him on your radar. I also had confirmation of Will Allen to the pats and Yeremiah bell to jets in 2012.

Bielema. You guys thought it was a joke. Starting punking me. I quote "Then you shouldn't start threads talking about hiring some loser ground and pound coach. " We have guys on this forum who literally have no idea whats going on. I'm bringing actual scoops to the table and getting mocked. You guys didn't even have him on your radar. I also had confirmation of Will Allen to the pats and Yeremiah bell to jets in 2012.

Again? What?

How are you vindicated?

Do you really care that much to be right?

No, I don't care to be right. But being mocked and made fun of when you have an actual idea of whats going on with the team... when you're being told by people in the organization... never understood it.

No, I don't care to be right. But being mocked and made fun of when you have an actual idea of whats going on with the team... when you're being told by people in the organization... never understood it.

Internet forum...

and what Idea...a coach who has won...4 conference games over the last two years?

He did have his team upsetting and shutting out ranked LSU and Ole Miss though... impressive team wins for Arkansas standards, and this was only his second year with the team, and not all his players too!!!

Straw man... Fact is I had Bielema as an option, and Bielema was being discussed and actually strongly considered...

Internet forum...

and what Idea...a coach who has won...4 conference games over the last two years?

Told you.

You got lucky.

I went through all your posts on this thread, and you never ever mentioned "Russell Wilson".

The ONLY reason Bret Bielama might have been a good choice for coach is because he wanted to draft Russell Wilson. That's it.

IF you had mentioned Russell Wilson earlier on this thread, back in 2012, then I'd give you credit.

Hey, I was referring to Bielema portion of the article. Check my post history for bell to pats, and Yeremiah bell in discussions with jets/pats in 2012 around the same time. I also had Dansby signing 2010 confirmed before anyone else.

You got lucky.

I went through all your posts on this thread, and you never ever mentioned "Russell Wilson".

The ONLY reason Bret Bielama might have been a good choice for coach is because he wanted to draft Russell Wilson. That's it.

IF you had mentioned Russell Wilson earlier on this thread, back in 2012, then I'd give you credit.

Straw man... Fact is I had Bielema as an option, and Bielema was being discussed and actually strongly considered...

Again...I don't know how you are vindicated at all...because you suggested a guy...he wasn't hired and Armando says he was a consideration...

if it makes you feel better...

bs1369083559albumsanimatedgifspic43401wa-1.gif

Really, Job well done.

It's not vindication. I had Bielema on the radar in 2012, was heckled and ridiculed for it. It's not vindication its just facts. You guys thought it was a complete out of the blue nonsensical thing...

Again...I don't know how you are vindicated at all...because you suggested a guy...he wasn't hired and Armando says he was a consideration...

if it makes you feel better...

bs1369083559albumsanimatedgifspic43401wa-1.gif

Really, Job well done.

It's not vindication. I had Bielema on the radar in 2012, was heckled and ridiculed for it. It's not vindication its just facts. You guys thought it was a complete out of the blue nonsensical thing...

97175youdamangifv9X5-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom