Brian Flores Claps Back at Reports of Bad Relationship with Tua Tagovailoa | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Claps Back at Reports of Bad Relationship with Tua Tagovailoa

Can the Flo book tour be far behind? Will Oprah sit down with him? He’ll certainly have plenty of time on his hands after his self inflicted career sabotage.
Well I’d go watch him with Oprah. Just got my car serviced at my ford dealership and they only had a handful of cars and trucks on the lot. I need a new truck and they had 3 on the lot and all 3 where sold weeks before they arrived. And it’s not a small dealer they normally have 50+ F150 on the lot and 20 to 30 F250 and 350. Come on Flo and Oprah I need a new car.

he lost all credibility with me in 2019. Feuding with kenny stills, turning a guy like fitzpatrick who we all loved into someone that wanted to be traded. I saw it from the start and honestly his fake tough guy crap with zach taylor might have been the biggest flag. Coaches should not do that. He would not have challenged Mike Tomlin or Andy Reid. He is a fake and a cancer. Glad he is gone. Never wanted him. Rather had Gase and I don't care how much anyone disagrees about that last statement. At least gase backed his qb and got. He basically had same record as flores and played with back up qb over 2/3 of games. Flores on the other hand wanted to play with is back up qb. Just awful and no playoffs. No playoffs no reason for me to think one thing positive about the guy. **** him

Flores: "I had such a good relationship with everyone that I'm suing every single one of you and the companies you work for. Literally everyone. What's your name? I'm suing you too"

Back
Top Bottom