Brian Flores Claps Back at Reports of Bad Relationship with Tua Tagovailoa | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Claps Back at Reports of Bad Relationship with Tua Tagovailoa

Well I’d go watch him with Oprah. Just got my car serviced at my ford dealership and they only had a handful of cars and trucks on the lot. I need a new truck and they had 3 on the lot and all 3 where sold weeks before they arrived. And it’s not a small dealer they normally have 50+ F150 on the lot and 20 to 30 F250 and 350. Come on Flo and Oprah I need a new car.

Oprah: I want everyone to look under their seat!

You get a lawsuit! And you get a lawsuit!

Flores, your words don't mean **** -- your actions do.

The fact that you started Brisket instead of a healthy Tua against the Ravens is exhibit A (of several other exhibits) that shows you didn't know what the **** you were doing.

Go away... please... as fast as possible.

Tua has too much class to respond to what Flores has to say. Yet I have no doubt he is happy Flores is no longer his head coach and that he now has a head coach who actually wants to work with him.

As far as Flores is concerned. As the saying goes, “he made his bed now he has to lie in it”.

This gut is crazy. He had every opportunity to speak up for him and never did. Nice relationship. SMH

I’d really LOVE to hear what Tua’s take on this is. But I think He’s probably too Classy, and most likely wants to move forward with McDaniel and a REAL,HONEST TO GOODNESS COACHING STAFF!!!
Something Flores knew/knows absolutely nothing about……🐬🐬🐬

Last edited:
Flores doesn't get it. It's not about saying hi in the halls. He didn't unequivocally support Tua and have his back. That's the real relationship, not whether they are cordial in the lunch room.

Instead, he openly courted Watson during the season instead of putting that to rest. The tepid "he is our QB" left more questions than it answered. It undermines the QB to have that hanging over the team. Then the Dolphins started winning after the rumors were resolved because the trade deadline passed. Think: how Tomlin handled the USC rumors. What Flores did was the archetype of what not to do.

He's saying this now because Miami has competent offensive coaches who may unlock Tua, when he simply couldn't. He knows that an offensive turnaround will make him look inept. He's a afraid and this is an obvious CYA ploy.

Last edited:
Crack Crazy Kids GIF

She's on to something? He's been smoking his own crack pipe!!!

Flos delusion - he says he is open and honest and has integrity (with everything and everyone) but when asked about Tua he becomes political in speech - he won’t say what he honestly thinks about Tua

Should be asing him questions about watson and mac jones. Those are issues. Why he started tua at 60% health first year when chan said he was not ready. Then bench him twice. Episode with TITANS?
I dont not feel wanted.
DID HE TALK TO OWNER ABOUT WATSON AND TALKING TO HIM OVER PHONE?
DID HE WANT THE WATSON TRADE?
WHAT DID HE SAY TO TUA PRESEASON ABOUT WATSON?
ALL BS NOW. SUING THE TEAM THAT HIRED AND PAID YOU FOR 3 YEARS. IF YOU DID NOT WANT RECONSTRUCTION THEN WHY TAKE THE JOB. YOU WERE OK WITH APPROACH. WHY GET RID OF PRO BOWL SAFETY? WHY GET RID OF STARTING OL BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAD ON TEAM? WHY PLAY JESSE DAVIS TO GET TUA KILLED. IT NEVER ENDS

Flo pulling a Costanza... He'll be back to the facilities for OTA's like: "What!? You thought I was serious? nah I like everyone here, this whole thing was a joke!

Back
Top Bottom