Brian Flores COY | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores COY

Gonzofinfan

Super Donator
Reaction score
I can't really think of another team elevated as much by great coaching as we are with Flores, Particularly turning a bunch of castoffs,UDFA's,
into maybe the most dangerous defense in the NFL. He is the coach we have always wanted in Miami Brian Flores not only deserves our vote for Coach of the year he deserves the NFL's vote as well.

Something the announce team pointed out at the end of the game that i found impressive was on that 3 and 1 Flores pulled Jordan Howard from the game because the staff saw something either in film or the game. Pulling Howard allowed Tua the space to do that QB sneak and end the game because the d-line had to respect the edges with Ahmed (i think it was Ahmed) in there.

Flores is on his way to being a gold standard in the league.

I can't really think of another team elevated as much by great coaching as we are with Flores, Particularly turning a bunch of castoffs,UDFA's,
into maybe the most dangerous defense in the NFL. He is the coach we have always wanted in Miami Brian Flores not only deserves our vote for Coach of the year he deserves the NFL's vote as well.
Flo gets my vote, but I disagree a bit with the statement about "castoffs UDFAs"

We have the highest paid corner duo in the league. We brought in FAs (Ogbah, KVN, etc), drafted players (Gink, Jones,Wilkins, etc) that fit the specifics of Flo's complex vision.

Still masterfull.

we got a long way to go this season but i agree this team is turning a corner and feels like a Flores thumbprint

Would love to see him get it, it could certainly be one of the other ones mentioned but I am rooting for Flo. The man has simply turned this franchise around.

Man I am so pleasantly surprised with the job he’s doing. This team is not only winning but winning against teams they shouldn’t beat on paper. I trashed him plenty earlier in the yr but boy am I glad to be wrong. I trashed the McMillan move and they found his replacement in Roberts who’s playing well. I mocked the scheming pressure thing early when there was no pressure by the D. Loving every second of being wrong about him and hope his success continues.

Coach Flores is anything but coy, he is downright intimidating.

I don't know why everyone keeps mentioning Tomlin though. He has a future hall of famer at QB and he is the only reason they are doing so good. Take big Ben away and they are 8 and 8. They aren't undefeated because of his coaching.

Last edited:
Coach Flores is anything but coy, he is downright intimidating.

I don't know why everyone keeps mentioning Tomlin though. He has a future hall of famer at QB and he is the only reason they are doing so good. Take big Ben away and they are 8 and 8. They aren't undefeated undefeated because of his coaching.
It will be a thing to keep an eye on. Can he maintain success when he doesn't have great team and QB that Cowher gave him?

Back
Top Bottom