Brian Flores COY | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores COY

IMHO, it's still too early to make a meaningful prediction. We're at the half-way point of the season, and a lot of important games remain. I'd say the emergence of Coach Flo's defense alone has made him worthy of consideration, and our performance in the first half of the season may put his name in the discussion if we can keep up the rebounding performances. Fingers crossed and Fins Up!

Took a lot of heat when I said he has traits of a modern day Lombardi before he coached his first game..

I saw the ability to demand respect from his precense Alone and the ability to connect with young influential men, the upbringing and the tutelage from a great coach was there, he was a prodigy for Belicek, the fact that he came from a real bad neighborhood and made the right choices showed the decision making as a young man was in the right place, however the toughness to survive would be respected by his players.

I feel even better about my projection of him now But I’m not surprised at all..

The way I see it is this.....if he's in the conversation for it then it means the team is doing well and that's what really matters to me. If he or any player on the team wins some award then great but it's all about the team playing well and winning that really matters to me. He didn't have much to work with last year but this roster is way better and he's done a good job with it and yes, I was upset that he kicked a FG instead of going for it on 4 and 1. I didn't think our defense would hold the lead but it worked. I should have known their kicker would miss their FG.....lol

At the halfway point in the season I am not sure another coach belongs in the conversation.

I can't really think of another team elevated as much by great coaching as we are with Flores, Particularly turning a bunch of castoffs,UDFA's,
into maybe the most dangerous defense in the NFL. He is the coach we have always wanted in Miami Brian Flores not only deserves our vote for Coach of the year he deserves the NFL's vote as well.
Gonzo for campaign manager!

teams go deep in the season undefeated every year. they all eventually end up losing a few games, sometimes losing the first round in the playoffs while everyone forget what they did. Its way too soon to anoint that crown on any coach just yet, but i hope miami can hold its steam.

It's Tomlin's to lose...but if he loses it then Flores will be the first one to fiind it.

I thought I read something that Tomlin has never had a losing season as Head Coach and never made COY, tough to pass on him although my homerism already has it as Flo

I thought I read something that Tomlin has never had a losing season as Head Coach and never made COY, tough to pass on him although my homerism already has it as Flo

Coach Flores is anything but coy, he is downright intimidating.

I don't know why everyone keeps mentioning Tomlin though. He has a future hall of famer at QB and he is the only reason they are doing so good. Take big Ben away and they are 8 and 8. They aren't undefeated because of his coaching.
This type of stuff is dumb, yo. Tomlin is a great coach and it's too hard to win in the NFL to discredit an 8-0 start.

Back
Top Bottom