Brian Flores Meets With The Media At The Nfl Owners Meeting | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Meets With The Media At The Nfl Owners Meeting

I gotta say ..I like him

Though I liked Gase initially as well...

I think Gase is gonna do well in NY and is still a bright young offensive mind with lots of potential, but I think we lucked out with this guy.

Gase needs a very good defense to succeed, he never had that here but probably will in NY which is a scary thought.

I think Gase is gonna do well in NY and is still a bright young offensive mind with lots of potential, but I think we lucked out with this guy.

Gase needs a very good defense to succeed, he never had that here but probably will in NY which is a scary thought.

You people keeping hope alive.

Sees Kiko on the roster, Flores talking him up right now. Finheavens wrong again! LOL

Of caurse he like Kiko, why would he not like a player that has a non-stop motor, hits like a bulldozer, and is highly productive.

It's crazy to think that Kiko tends to miss tackles at times, and out of position others times, yet since he got to Miami he is their best in tackles, and is very rarely not around the play.

If he cleaned those things up, he would be in talks each year for the pro-bowl.

Hope? Gase is 40, already has a ton of experience and has had to work with one the worst owners in professional football, he will be just fine.
He's not one of the worst owners in professional football so I don't really know what you're basing that on. He's willing to spend whatever in order to win which is more than can be said for a lot of owners.

His flaw is that he's hired the wrong people to run his franchise or kept people employed too long and make no mistake... Gase is one of those mistakes.

The "bright offensive mind" rhetoric with Gase has long been proven as wrong.

Lol, he is akward AF. Too bad they signed C.J and Leveon though, and have like the 3rd pick in the NFL draft.

Last edited:
He's not one of the worst owners in professional football so I don't really know what you're basing that on. He's willing to spend whatever in order to win which is more than can be said for a lot of owners.

His flaw is that he's hired the wrong people to run his franchise or kept people employed too long and make no mistake... Gase is one of those mistakes.

The "bright offensive mind" rhetoric with Gase has long been proven as wrong.

Yea I'm pretty sure Peyton Manning would disagree with that, but what does that guy know about football anyway.

Lol, he is award AF. Too bad they signed C.J and Leveon though, and have like the 3rd pick in the NFL draft...
And a trash QB to work with.

Well, I'm glad someone thinks what they're doing is the right thing. It means that others probably do too, so I hope they keep it rolling so they waste even more years being trash while the Dolphins continue the rebuilding project.

Yea I'm pretty sure Peyton Manning would disagree with that, but what does that guy know about football anyway.
Only one was ever successful without the other. Don't really care what Manning's opinion is when I watched for 3 straight years what the offensive genius Gase knew about football unless you enjoy the arrogance and ineptitude.

"I could find a guard at Publix" while his offensive line was constantly trash or the completely predictable 0 yard screen on 3rd and 1.

Or how about his GM prowess in regards to QBs with a personal decision to bring in Cutler and Osweiler?

Was asked if they were tanking ?

Flores " There will be no Tanking!"

Flores " You can write that, print that, there will be no tanking"

Edit : Was asked again:

Flores " I wont have that" " I wont tolerate that"

Flores " I feel tanking is a disrespect for the game"

Last edited:
"Theres is no tanking. U can write that over and over again! I think it ia disrespectful to the game"- Brian Flores

Tankers, thoughts?

Flores " There will be no Tanking!" after being asked if they were.

I knew that did others??/
Damage control. Can't sell tickets to fans like you without pretending like they're trying to win in some regard.

Only one was ever successful without the other. Don't really care what Manning's opinion is when I watched for 3 straight years what the offensive genius Gase knew about football unless you enjoy the arrogance and ineptitude.

"I could find a guard at Publix" while his offensive line was constantly trash or the completely predictable 0 yard screen on 3rd and 1.

Everything was going swimmingly in his first year, until RT got hurt.

Years 2 and 3 were obviously much less impressive, but I wouldn't put it past a 40 yo who has had one of the GOAT QB's vouch for him repeatedly to improve in his second stint, time will tell...

Back
Top Bottom