***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

Hey, Belichick says he’s never late to work and never takes a day off. Philbin had great PowerPoint presentations and didn’t like trash anywhere but in the trash can. Gase did flowcharts and spreadsheets while getting no playing time during his high school football career.

These are the sad qualifications for the people Ross chooses to hire.

It’s never based on a winning track record, head-coaching experience, or anything important.

Philbin can't relate to any of the players. Gase couldn't either.

Wonder if he was the one who put Gronk at safety in Miami

I heard that was a belichick decision just like I heard all the personnel handling decisions are.

He benched Malcolm butler in the super bowl. You listen to that Boston media he’s not deferring to anyone

Cam Cameron, Tony Sparano, Joe Philbin, Adam Gase....this franchise has spent 11 years with some of the worst head coaching hires ever.

Does anyone connected with the team learn a lesson from this?

Apparently not.

Can't rule out some unsettling info from Seattle on Richard yesterday, I'm not buying the whole "we fired him because we love him so much" line, either

Cam Cameron, Tony Sparano, Joe Philbin, Adam Gase....this franchise has spent 11 years with some of the worst head coaching hires ever.

Does anyone connected with the team learn a lesson from this?

Apparently not.

Sparano wasnt bad...Parcels, Ireland didnt really help him at QB

Philbin was Horrible

The guy has zero experience outside NE. What has he had to put his name next to in NE? What is he bottom line responsible for? I say NOTHING.
It was BB defense. It was Patricia defense. He coached LBs lol. OK then.

Philbin can't relate to any of the players. Gase couldn't either.

Yet, for some reason guys like Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams couldn’t stop talking about how much they wanted Philbin to keep the top job in Green Bay.

“Relating to players” is fleeting. It’s all good when it’s new and fresh. When the losing starts, all that crap goes out the window. Give me a damn football coach with previous experience running a team. Failing that, give me a coach who played in the NFL and has some high-level coordinator experience under his belt. You want someone players can relate to, show players your experience in winning.

Can't rule out some unsettling info from Seattle on Richard yesterday, I'm not buying the whole "we fired him because we love him so much" line, either

He already Dallas over us once and he did it again. I saw a quote from Rod Miranelli saying they wan't him to go to the right situation. Jerry Jones probably talked him out of it. Wouldn't be shocked if he is named DC after the season. I've read reports that he is the de facto HC already.

Most concerning thing to me is he has only been in the Pat's organization his whole career, and they are a notoriously closed off team. What it his network? whom can he build for a Staff? Gase was with multiple teams and had a bigger network and we got a very inexperience staff. I worry about who he can bring in around him.

With some of the things that have happened at Foxboro -- from deflate gate to camera taping to teams accusing the Patriots of somehow stealing play calls -- I always want to look at what they did on the road. This year they gave up 399 yards/game on the road.

Back
Top Bottom