***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

This reminded me of when Philbin interviewed for the job and blew Ross away by keeping a binder loaded with plays he had been accumulating for years.

Not saying Flores is going to be bad. I'm keeping an open mind. Excellent reports about his work ethic and communication style with players.

I like Flores hire I think our players will like him also.

Seems like Caldwell will be our OC & I do wonder who for DC

Hey, Belichick says he’s never late to work and never takes a day off. Philbin had great PowerPoint presentations and didn’t like trash anywhere but in the trash can. Gase did flowcharts and spreadsheets while getting no playing time during his high school football career.

These are the sad qualifications for the people Ross chooses to hire.

It’s never based on a winning track record, head-coaching experience, or anything important.

Prepared for first 9 months of the job. About the team. No ego. Collaborator. This is the man I want. Thats the stuff I am talking about

Very well put. He obviously has been preparing for this for a while. We need a balanced leader that can teach and hope players and coaches accountable.

Who knows! This might be awesome or a horrific tragedy.

Personally, I’m excited.

This reminded me of when Philbin interviewed for the job and blew Ross away by keeping a binder loaded with plays he had been accumulating for years.

Not saying Flores is going to be bad. I'm keeping an open mind. Excellent reports about his work ethic and communication style with players.

Flores seems more well rounded & liked...

Food for thought:

we only had one game all year where we scored 30 points without needing overtime. That game was only one of two games where we had 400 yards of offense. That game was against the Patriots.

It’s definitely the worst pats d I’ve seen in a long time. Hope that doesn’t carry over to head coaching.

I don’t buy it was anything lacking personnel based. I’ve seen the pats make chicken salad out of chicken **** more times than I can count with scheme and personnel usage alone

Joe Schad
@schadjoe

For years the Dolphins have said they need fo focus on the Dolphins not the Patriots. They’re about to have their entire football operations and coaching staff run by Ex-Patriots.

jerry jones give Richard a raise. he turn job down people. HC is luck. now go find qb. to help you out. I would rather have Caldwell as HC. He know rope as HC. so that should help him out.

Told ya all. It was him from the start.

Not that it mattered i told ya so but this bunch is so easy to figure out its almost a laugh. But, it could be as i posted earlier richards decided not to come here and flores is default because billicheck doesnt care if he comes or goes. Wont change the pats one bit. If this staff thinks there getting some pats mojo, they better be getting billicheck and brady with the deal or they are going to find out the hard way like the other teams fooled by pats coaches that the pats are billy boy and brady a d the rest hold clip boards.

We fail again.

Back
Top Bottom