Brian Flores will be back next year - He's earned it | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores will be back next year - He's earned it

I agree Flores will be back. I just hope he has learned that he needs to continue to build around Tua and not give up all their future high draft picks for another QB.

All you have to do is look at the play of Tua, Davis, Hunt, Jones, Waddle, Phillips, and Holland to see how important keeping your high draft picks are to building a team.

I always said he would be back along with Grier. I was very frustrated with Flores and still am in many things he does and does not do. He really needs to go out and get a top OL coach, that needs to be a discussion Grier (as his boss) has with him. Also whoever is telling him to throw the challenge flag needs to be replaced, because they are the worst in the NFL from what I have seen.. I have a feeling Godsey will survive as the single OC. There have been some better game plans since he took over, but still needs improvement.

There needs to be a philosophy change with Flores and Grier. You must have veteran leadership, both on the field and on the coaching staff. Miami does not have enough of that, most on the offensive side of the ball.

It is clear that the players respond to him and play for him. That is incredible given his problems with his offensive coaching staff. Bring him back for another season.

Flores was never in jeopardy because he never lost the team.

Hopefully we can defy his trend of awful starts.

Overlooked was another coaching goof right before halftime, they could have kicked a chip shot field goal. Instead they tried to pass, Tua fumbled and Carolina got 3 points.
Vintage Flores.

Dude shoots himself in the foot. Good coach but he's not Belicheat. He needs to loosen up and get coordinators who have long term visions and get the hell outta the way. Stop the turnover, create an offensive identify and your looking at perennial playoff appearances.

Haha, you all really don't get it. Flores is BAD. He is a glorified assistant coach, a coordinator nothing more

Hopefully, Flores will come back next year with a full stomach of humble pie.

He's going to do the following: Hire the best guys on the planet to fix the OL coaching and bring in an unquestionably innovative OC.

COMMIT TO TUA. That is the most important factor to Flores and his redemption tour. After we fail to sneak in at 10-7 come out and say Tua is our QB next year and we are going to build this team around him. End the debate. End the speculation. Let Watson go to Carolina or some other team that really has a QB problem. We don't.

Align with Grier and spend whatever money you need to shore up the OL.

Flores is proving to adapt, to keep her team together despite the entire world counting us out. He made many mistakes this off-season and year but he can redeem himself. And have no doubt that he will.

Let's ****ing go!!!
Respectfully disagree brother. He is part of the organizational changes that need to take place. :ffic:

Dude shoots himself in the foot. Good coach but he's not Belicheat. He needs to loosen up and get coordinators who have long term visions and get the hell outta the way. Stop the turnover, create an offensive identify and your looking at perennial playoff appearances.
Yeah, let’s not forget the reports (who knows of true) earlier in the season that he was losing/lost the room. Same scenario as Patricia in Detroit and that ended poorly, even for the Lions.

I think his handling of Tua, the turnover of coaches and some in game gaffes leave a lot to be desired. Tua has shown enough to warrant support. Flores needs to pull one out his arse in order to survive. (I think he will).

Back
Top Bottom