Brian Flores will be back next year - He's earned it | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores will be back next year - He's earned it

I agree. Even BB took some lumps in Cleveland before figuring it out. I think Flores is someone we can build around. He needs better position coaches though.

I have no doubt he's back next season (unless an incredible coach falls into our lap), but I definitely wouldn't say he's earned it. I'll ring this bell for as long as I have to, but you can't start the way he has all 3 seasons and rally months in. The NFL simply doesn't afford that. You don't want to be playing from behind in must win games, and needing help to make the playoffs every season. I like Flores, and I want it to work, but we need to finish out really strong, and there a lot of things that need to be corrected for next season.

At least we all know Tua is not the issue but Flores can still be debated. He has to show he can be aggressive at the right time and keep the team behind him.
Also the slow starts are crippling... He did this last year so start slow next year and your out

If he starts out 1-7 again next year... Then what? He can't continue to do this every year. And if he makes another challenge this year he needs to be fired immediately. :)

Been saying that all year, but is Flores man enough to admit it and move on?
I would be shocked if we don’t see a change with our OL coach. As far as our OC’s go, I don’t know if he’s going to cut ties so quick.

He needs to go but Ross won't pull the trigger. He'll probably announce his extension after some meaningless win at the end of the season after already missing the playoffs.

I'd give Flo another year. But we must get a new OC and Line coach. O-Line coach is one of the most important and impactful jobs on an NFL team and this guy isn't getting it done.

Actually, a little torn after this game. I thought we ran some really good, trick plays today.

He needs to go but Ross won't pull the trigger. He'll probably announce his extension after some meaningless win at the end of the season after already missing the playoffs.
He needs to go??? Now??? This post is everything that is wrong with some of these no fan semi spectators

Hes earned it? With the losing streaks I'd actually say he would be lucky to stay in the job. Let's see how he does going down the final stretch.

He needs to go??? Now??? This post is everything that is wrong with some of these no fan semi spectators

I'm glad to be in disagreement with the likes of you. The losing streaks, how he handled Tua, the offensive line ... there's plenty that hasn't been near good enough for anyone that knows anything about football.

It shows that the talent is there. It is preparation and coaching is lacking. They were not ready to start the season.
Maybe some of the highly drafted rookies had to learn from their mistakes. The other really big factor is that we lost Raekwon Davis in the first few minutes of the first game and he missed the next 4 games. The Defense has progressively improved since Raekwon returned from injury. I'm still of the view that Raekwon Davis is a key player in stuffing the run and the whole Defense is a lot better with him.

Back
Top Bottom