Brian Flores will be back next year - He's earned it | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores will be back next year - He's earned it

The rest of this season will tell the tale.

Here's the thing: I'm not sold one way or the other yet.

Flores is stubborn, pigheaded, and very, VERY set in his ways, in my opinion. He has a very specific way that he wants things done. He also assembled a very young and inexperienced team and staff.

I hate the growing pains. I hate some of the abysmally stupid, EASILY PREVENTABLE stuff I've seen as recently as yesterday.

I'm also not entirely sure Flores is wrong. This team is growing up together before our eyes. Will it grow up enough to save Flores's job?

Maybe.

Another game like yesterday, against the Gmen, and I'll feel really good about the future. It may be too late for 2021 but we gotta keep that momentum going into the start of 2022. Hopefully with a few more studs in the fold.

Flore's needs to go.
He is a defensive coordinator and not a head coach. If he was able to adjust and deal with real and proper OC's and work with a coaching staff of quality put together by someone else ( yes Grier, Allen, McKinze ) well that is more understandable. (also a quality HC's responsibility )

He is lame as a OC and doesn't seem to work well or deal logically with quality experienced Staff ( see last few years and coaching Merry Go Round and talented guys refusing to come here. ) That hurts us considerably, when a good OC and staff could have most likely put us on a new level and truthfully provide proper development of Tua.

Lets not forget the screwed up mis management of the first 0-4 this season. And that my friends wasn't only even Offensive problems but rather Defensive screw ups taking a turtles pace to change to what I still don't know and thats's Flore's baby, (defense).

Was down on Grier but do see some good moves almost good enough to not feel as bad with him AND assit. GM's input of Allen and McKinzie without Flores's input.
We missed a few, especially OL needed also in FA but some doing good with other teams who knew how to evaluation, and Tua, Holland, Phillips oh lets not forget Waddle and we will see how the switched draft pick with SF turns out.

And don't put a lot of credit in those week by week evaluators at this point cause the signs have been there for a while and are just to obvious to ignore over winning 3 games in a row with a 5-7 standing.. JMO

Last edited:
Flore's needs to go.
He is a defensive coordinator and not a head coach. If he was able to adjust and deal with real and proper OC's and work with a coaching staff of quality put together by someone else ( yes Grier, Allen, McKinze ) well that is more understandable. (also a quality HC's responsibility )

He is lame as a OC and doesn't seem to work well or deal logically with quality experienced Staff ( see last few years and coaching Merry Go Round and talented guys refusing to come here. ) That hurts us considerably, when a good OC and staff could have most likely put us on a new level and truthfully provide proper development of Tua.

Lets not forget the screwed up mis management of the first 0-4 this season. And that my friends wasn't only even Offensive problems but rather Defensive screw ups taking a turtles pace to change to what I still don't know and thats's Flore's baby, (defense).

Was down on Grier but do see some good moves almost good enough to not feel as bad with him AND assit. GM's input of Allen and McKinzie without Flores's input.
We missed a few, especially OL needed also in FA but some doing good with other teams who knew how to evaluation, and Tua, Holland, Phillips oh lets not forget Waddle and we will see how the switched draft pick with SF turns out.

And don't put a lot of credit in those week by week evaluators at this point cause the signs have been there for a while and are just to obvious to ignore over winning 3 games in a row with a 5-7 standing.. JMO
Fair enough but (and I’ve said this so many times over the last few days on threads) he can’t be held liable for the ridiculous fumbles. Officials not giving pass interference calls

The first 4 losses were Bills, Buccs, Colts and Raiders. Well Buccs away was never gonna be easy for any team they won the SB.

The Bills game we left a load of points out there and pretty sure fumbled our way through the game but I didn’t expect a W beforehand.

The Raiders game we played well for periods snd should’ve won, pass interference all day.

The Colts is the only game out of those 4 I was annoyed about.

Fair enough but (and I’ve said this so many times over the last few days on threads) he can’t be held liable for the ridiculous fumbles. Officials not giving pass interference calls

The first 4 losses were Bills, Buccs, Colts and Raiders. Well Buccs away was never gonna be easy for any team they won the SB.

The Bills game we left a load of points out there and pretty sure fumbled our way through the game but I didn’t expect a W beforehand.

The Raiders game we played well for periods snd should’ve won, pass interference all day.

The Colts is the only game out of those 4 I was annoyed about.
Not saying its a fact but training and teaching discipline can or rather should be a quality of a good HC (see Don Shula ) How many off sides does Jackson & Eich. get per game several, some in critical situations ( not Don Shulaish at all )

Interesting thought, I wonder what yesterdays team half way through the season would do now against Colts, Raiders, and give you Bills and Bucc. Oh and I must apologize with my 0-4 really meant to express after the first 8 games the 1-7 sorry. Beating the Pats what by 0ne point (ya a wins a win but )

Raiders game shoulda coulda woulda but still didn't....Ya we shoulda coulda woulda beat the Jags and Falcons with that process of thought.

The refs IMO suck big time for both sides but true us usually more than others. (but not excuse IMO)

Got too win something next yr..I guess keep everybody except ol coach.. tlo got make playoff or fired.

Not saying its a fact but training and teaching discipline can or rather should be a quality of a good HC (see Don Shula ) How many off sides does Jackson & Eich. get per game several, some in critical situations ( not Don Shulaish at all )

Interesting thought, I wonder what yesterdays team half way through the season would do now against Colts, Raiders, and give you Bills and Bucc. Oh and I must apologize with my 0-4 really meant to express after the first 8 games the 1-7 sorry. Beating the Pats what by 0ne point (ya a wins a win but )

Raiders game shoulda coulda woulda but still didn't....Ya we shoulda coulda woulda beat the Jags and Falcons with that process of thought.

The refs IMO suck big time for both sides but true us usually more than others. (but not excuse IMO)
The Falcons game was the next on the list, the jags game our all pro kicker missed a simplish FG but the Falcons gave was bad as well. Should never have lost that one.

But what if Tua was fit for all the games?

Back
Top Bottom