Brian Griese is the answer | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Griese is the answer

NCFinFan
I'd just like to know why you think BG is this years Ray Lucas. What makes you think that?

I completely agree that JF is not playing well and I would advocate replacing him if we had a better option on the roster. I just don't see that option. Griese has not been a probowl player since his injury. Claiming that defenses will respect our passing game b/c Griese was in the probowl (despite his much lower standard of play since) is just delusional. He is much less mobile and will be playing behind suspect pass protection. And he is less familiar with the offense. The truth is I have an easier time believing that Sage is the answer than Griese at this point.

4 criing out loud Fiedler sux Wanny is so afraid of being wrong he want gine Griese a chance, can he do any worse, can anybody do any worse, I can't think of one quarterback in the league that I wouldn't rather have than Fiedler:yell:

"Jay hits deep balls in practice!"

Grasping at straws, folks.

Anybody who can't see how it could be any worse either watches very little football or has a very poor memory.

I think the Dolphins should let Griese have a shot. He did poorly because he hasn't had a decent O-line since his 2000 year when he got to the Pro Bowl (the Dolphins are decent in pass coverage). If Griese has a line that doesn't allow many sacks like ours, he'll do well. Plus, he didn't have a versatile back like Ricky who can run and catch well, or a solid defense. If our defense can make Jay's winning percentage respectable, think what will happen when a Pro Bowl QB takes charge.

Originally posted by jetssuckSr
I'd like to know what Fiedler had to do with the win vs Buffalo?

You don't know? I can't believe you don't know! It's so simple! He kept all of America busy, gave them a reason to keep their eyes on the TV, helped ESPN's TV rating that week bounce up. In other words, he kept Buffalo in the game on his own. :sleep:

Here is a thing most of ya have not noticed either. If Griese gives the beat down to the Chargers on national TV. Instant respect to the passing game. Beat up that weak secondary bad, I mean real bad.

In the Colts game Ricky will then have his way.

Originally posted by Jaj
Here is a thing most of ya have not noticed either. If Griese gives the beat down to the Chargers on national TV. Instant respect to the passing game. Beat up that weak secondary bad, I mean real bad.

In the Colts game Ricky will then have his way.
Very true...and if he has a tough time, then it still wont matter, cause they can chalk that up to inexperience in the offense...It's a win-win situation

Hey Circling Wagons.....

I see you were on the Chiefs board calling the Fin fans retards.....
I thought it was pretty funny how many asses you were kissing over there...keep up the good work.

Originally posted by dcm
Hey Circling Wagons.....

I see you were on the Chiefs board calling the Fin fans retards.....
I thought it was pretty funny how many asses you were kissing over there...keep up the good work.
kissing asses?...i said the Bills would win over there...go check it out..also, I respect the Chiefs fans, they are 7-0 and not smacking it up like a bunch of retards...there team is undefeated and most of the fans dont have their heads in the clouds...pretty impressive if you ask me....and they respond to criticism of their team without bashing...Example: If I were to say on here, "Dolphins missed a golden opportunity to run away with the division"...I would get something to the extent of: "well, the bills suck."...or 17-7.....kind of hard to hold a conversation when people take offense to every little negative thing you have to say.:rolleyes:..oh, and here's the prediction thread:

Bills 30, Chiefs 23

Well, my 15 year old summed it right up. He said "Fielder throws a football like most people throw a Frisbee, it just goes up and floats right back down". That was a totally unbiased opinion.

Originally posted by brent
Well, my 15 year old summed it right up. He said "Fielder throws a football like most people throw a Frisbee, it just goes up and floats right back down". That was a totally unbiased opinion.
Your son has already figured out what a professional coaching staff can't.:confused:

Think about it. How many other teams could Jay start for? My Guess about 5 or 6. Ouch.

Back
Top Bottom