Brock Berlin, the future starter? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin, the future starter?

Gofish1331 said:
Half the people on this site hate Feeley, the other half hate Gus. What is the long term answer?:confused:
I don`t think AJ or Gus are...but based on what I`ve seen of Berlin, he isn`t the answer either. If we have another 4-12 season, then I`d say the guy taking snaps at USC could be our long term answer.

i thought ole brock was going to beat out all of the guys and become the next great one. " yo! can someone pass me a beer its 10:am and i am thirsty "

just kidding guys i wanted to test you all and congradulations i give you all a a+

Goin` Deep said:
I don`t think AJ or Gus are...but based on what I`ve seen of Berlin, he isn`t the answer either. If we have another 4-12 season, then I`d say the guy taking snaps at USC could be our long term answer.

MAtt "Lionheart" LEinart willbe the next best thing Qb. id love to have him. id trade our 1st and 2nd rder for him and more

Gofish1331 said:
Half the people on this site hate Feeley, the other half hate Gus. What is the long term answer?:confused:

So half the site will be happy the other will be not. Feeley will start, and we will draft someone next year. Berlin will be cut.

dominizzo said:
i body build
i love it dude i do competiitons. im 6'2 256 all muscle. i train at Monster's Gym Montreal.

..WOW!! You must be a friggin monster!! Thats great #'s...im 5'9 190 more cut than bulk right now....plan on hitting a hard bulk around September Goal is to be about 205 going into next spring.....

WitheringPlant said:
Marty Booker???

Of course. He was the only Miami passer not to throw an INT last year. 125 career QB rating...

Back
Top Bottom