Brock Berlin, the future starter? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin, the future starter?

DBoston80 said:
..WOW!! You must be a friggin monster!! Thats great #'s...im 5'9 190 more cut than bulk right now....plan on hitting a hard bulk around September Goal is to be about 205 going into next spring.....

good boy keep it up. im goin to N.CArolina JUly 14 for a compittion. !st prixe is 8000$$$. Dude i do not do it 4 the money. Lyle Alzado inspired me. I love it man. Im all natural im 24 its 8 years i do it, i take a lot of protein shakes creatine no roids im just scared of that stuff. i bench 360 my goal is 450 and i know ill reach it

dominizzo said:
good boy keep it up. im goin to N.CArolina JUly 14 for a compittion. !st prixe is 8000$$$. Dude i do not do it 4 the money. Lyle Alzado inspired me. I love it man. Im all natural im 24 its 8 years i do it, i take a lot of protein shakes creatine no roids im just scared of that stuff. i bench 360 my goal is 450 and i know ill reach it

That's awesome. I used to be all into that (eating right, working out, supplements, etc...) and I was doing well, but then I slacked off for a while. I'm trying to get back into it now.

What stuff do you take dominizzo?? Have you ever heard of "On Cycle and Off Cycle?"
I've heard good things about that stuff. It's a natural anabolic booster. They sell it at GNC.

Gofish1331 said:
Is Berlin the starter of the future or is the first round pick next year going to be standing under center?:confused:

Remember everyone there are no stupid quiestions, there are only stupid
people. We don't even know if we will take a Q in the 1st round next year.
Berlin will not make the final cuts.

PatsSuck456 said:
You sir, are a moron. We don't even know if we will take a qb in the 1st round next year.

Berlin will start, when hell freezes over.

Name calling isn't necessary. Use words like "I disagree" instead.

kingnate85 said:
Name calling isn't necessary. Use words like "I disagree" instead.

Well I fixed it, People on this site curse anyway, so be happy I didn't.

PatsSuck456 said:
Well I fixed it, People on this site curse anyway, so be happy I didn't.

Hah, that's better. Besides when you don't curse or call people names you end up making a better point because you sound more valid. Good job taking the higher road!

I'm a huge canes fan, but I don't see Brock Berlin ever starting for us. At best, I see him MAYBE beating out Sage Rosenfels for 3rd string. More probable, is him ending up on the practice squad.

I think that he could make the team at some point. He will go to NFL Europe for a while and if he plays well he will make the team as third string. For some reason when i look at him I see a Jake Delhommme.

phinphan4life said:
I'm a huge canes fan, but I don't see Brock Berlin ever starting for us. At best, I see him MAYBE beating out Sage Rosenfels for 3rd string. More probable, is him ending up on the practice squad.

:yeahthat:

DolphinDevil28 said:
That's awesome. I used to be all into that (eating right, working out, supplements, etc...) and I was doing well, but then I slacked off for a while. I'm trying to get back into it now.

What stuff do you take dominizzo?? Have you ever heard of "On Cycle and Off Cycle?"
I've heard good things about that stuff. It's a natural anabolic booster. They sell it at GNC.

i have those. I use them. Dude all thgis stuff i have ill freak u.

Gofish1331 said:
Is Berlin the starter of the future or is the first round pick next year going to be standing under center?:confused:

He will run the practice sqaud for Training Camp and he'll fill in as a reserve quarterback to help the recievers and backs warm up at preseason practices when the REAL quarterback are getting REAL work in, and then he'll be shown the door before the season starts!

lol Berlin will be lucky to make the practice squad. The future is either Feeley or we are back to the drawing board looking for another QB next season.

I believe Feely will and has the talent to be a good enough qb to lead us as long as we can surround him with the team he'll be fine its kind of like that 3 time sb mvp whats his name oh ya tom brady. Brady's team makes him look a lot better than what he is.not taking anything away but the large part of their success is not brady its the team unity they have and coaching. have some faith in aj under saban then you can burn him until he deserves a fair shot and he is a tough qb also.

If Linehan installs an "all shotgun offense" then Berlin easily beats out all other QB's on the team and will look like a Hall of Famer (assuming we can effectively run out of that formation consistently, which is almost impossible). However, if we go with the whole "take snaps from center" thing then he might not even make the team.

Back
Top Bottom