Brock Berlin, the future starter? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin, the future starter?

caneaddict said:
Dominizzo and DBoston-
I will be PM'ing you guys. I've been lifting about a year now and downing food and protein like every meals my last, yet I can't really seem to put on weight. I think I've gained maybe 2 lbs in the last 9 months. Been considering Creatine but I'm worried that it doesn't add any actual lean mass so when I stop taking it after a cycle I will be back to where I was before.

As u wish lemme know and ill give u the info u want my pleasure

dominizzo said:
What Stinks

Brock Berlin.

On another site today, some guy PMed me and said my posts were interesting but too long. A one-worder cuts down my average.

Awsi Dooger said:
Brock Berlin.

On another site today, some guy PMed me and said my posts were interesting but too long. A one-worder cuts down my average.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

DBoston80 said:
..WOW!! You must be a friggin monster!! Thats great #'s...im 5'9 190 more cut than bulk right now....plan on hitting a hard bulk around September Goal is to be about 205 going into next spring.....
Shouldn't be too hard for you. Just try to take in about 3800-4000 clean calories a day, hit it hard, and rest PLENTY. Currently I am 5'6, 232, 12%bf (getting better), and on top of that, I am a vegetarian. You can do it.

DolphinDevil28 said:
That's awesome. I used to be all into that (eating right, working out, supplements, etc...) and I was doing well, but then I slacked off for a while. I'm trying to get back into it now.

What stuff do you take dominizzo?? Have you ever heard of "On Cycle and Off Cycle?"
I've heard good things about that stuff. It's a natural anabolic booster. They sell it at GNC.
It is by Fizogen. It is not bad, but was alot better before the prohormone ban.
YEAH, I just hit 200. :bravo: :couch2: :whaasup:

Gofish1331 said:
Half the people on this site hate Feeley, the other half hate Gus. What is the long term answer?:confused:

Yeah that's rough, who will the people on this site name as the starting QB for the season. OH wait, the coaches do that stuff. Berlin was not brought in to compete for the starting job. He is a super long shot.

Gofish1331 said:
Is Berlin the starter of the future or is the first round pick next year going to be standing under center?:confused:

Brock could maybe start if the XFL returned.

dolfan72734me said:
Shouldn't be too hard for you. Just try to take in about 3800-4000 clean calories a day, hit it hard, and rest PLENTY. Currently I am 5'6, 232, 12%bf (getting better), and on top of that, I am a vegetarian. You can do it.

I'm 5'9" 210 and am on the Liquid barly diet. I down 6 to 12 a day and enjoy life...

Back
Top Bottom